Can't open loot chest - enhanced griffin trousers

+
Can't open loot chest - enhanced griffin trousers

Hi; I'm completely new to this forum. As the title says I am at the loot chest for the enhanced griffin trousers (in the burned ruins) and cant open it. I am on the PS4 and no loot button comes up nor does the chest glow yellow when I use wit her senses. I have restarted etc and have gone back to a previous save- don't really want to go too far back. I tried to go and buy the scavenger hunt map from the armourer but he didn't have it. Has this happened to anyone else? If not can I buy the diagram anywhere- I have seen various witcher diagrams for sale but not the trousers.

Thanks

I've had the same issue with a "Guarded Treasure" Point of Interest to the west of that place where you get the "vanilla" Griffin Armor set diagrams. It seems to happen quite a a lot lately, with random chests that are un-lootable. Loading an earlier save and going there again did nothing to fix it. I opened a thread about it on the support forum and had no replies. If you find out some other way to report this issue let me know, and I'll do the same.

I have a different issue. After killing the griffin or whatever it may be in the burned ruins, and I finish the quest, i keep seeing (through witchy sense) some red cicles like there is something there..... But I am unable to reach that area up nor can i climb the burned ruins :( any ideas? Screen attached. No mob there. Killed the griffin

20180917_230024.jpg

Top Bottom