Can't play after finishing game?

+
So I just finished playing my game and after credits where you can chose to either continue or go to menu if I click on continue it still gets me to menu. Can't continue or anything. Am I just supposed to play the whole ending all over again?

Edit: I also ran integrity check and it started downloading 24GB of data. Like what.

I just finished the main story, but once I clicked continue it placed me back to before doing the ending. I don't think there's a after ending where you can just roam NC. At least not with the ending I had. Maybe someone can verify differently?

It is supposed to place you before doing the ending ang give you some rewards, but for some reason I get only menu and every time I try to continue it's credits -> chose -> go to menu either way.
Post automatically merged:

So I replayed it all over again...

Last edited:
Same problem for me, i finished the game and after the credit the two choices bring me back to menu.
I tried many things, even different ending and it change nothing at all., everytime i click continue i go back to credits screen.

CDPR had said in an interview that they found an interesting way to get us back in the game after the end ... it's just a save reload so not interesting at all :(

Top Bottom