Can't play anymore

+
Well, when the game released i was having problems with crashes after every 5 minutes of play, after updates and all and the game still wouldn't work, but then i overclocked my GPU, and by that moment, the game started to run, i played 40 hours, but now, totally random, the game crashes again, this time doesn't even load the save, i even reinstalled the game in the C: root, but nothing, RX 570 4GB, medium quality, high textures, 1920x1080, hdd mode off (now the game is in the SSD) and overclocked!!! Now i can't play at all, no more solutions avaible, yes my drivers are updated, yes the game runs really smooth with those settings, i don't even think that i needed to overclock my gpu in the first place tbh

Have you, by any chance, had a Windows update somewhere between the game working and not working anymore?

I had one, and the game constantly crashed after that. Now I've re-installed the GPU drivers, and the game crashes after continuing/loading a game. I'm not sure the update caused it, but there is nothing else that changed on my system.

Last edited:
try uninstalling your gpu drivers with display driver uninstaller and then reinstalling the latest drivers. Just make sure you pause windows updates otherwise windows might automatically download and install the driver right after you have uninstalled the old drivers. The way i would do it is

step 1: download ddu and the latest gpu driver

step 2: pause windows 10 updates. you may also want to unplug your internet (just as a safety pre caution so nothing tries to download or install in the background)

step 3: restart your computer and run it in safe mode

step 4: open ddu and follow the instructions. So for you, you would select gpu then amd.

step 5: click clean and restart.

step 6: your pc should of restarted back into normal mode so now you can run and install the new gpu drivers. I like to restart again once the gpu drivers have installed just to be safe but it may not be necessary.

step 7: plug your internet back in and try launching cyberpunk.

Top Bottom