Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

+
In fact, Freepie works for me with the GOG version (with Xoutput).
But why not with the Steam version? Isn't it actually the same, only the launcher is different !? Hopefully that fixes cdpr.
This might be Steam problem, maybe write to their support too?

The PC version of the game is just not optimized yet. At the moment it's not even possible to use the arrow keys instead of WASD...
This.
All kind of people can't play this game properly. Left-handed players playing with keyboard can't.
In this day and age, it's such a shame a company like this treat players this way.

This.
All kind of people can't play this game properly. Left-handed players playing with keyboard can't.
In this day and age, it's such a shame a company like this treat players this way.
F is still hardwired, but It is now possible to use the arrow keys. Y (or Z), G, H, and J should also be possible.

I was now able to solve the problem with the Steam version.
The problem was that cyberpunk2077.exe (bin\x64) was executed as administrator! If you change this, Freepie works and you can also use the Steam overlay again.

Since I can now steer the vehicle with the mouse, it bothers me that when I steer the camera moves at the same time. At the moment my solution is to set the mouse sensitivity to 1 when I'm in the car. Is there a mod or something similar that does this automatically or can you turn it off in the game when you are driving?

it's nice, but the problem is still there. Players shouldn't have to figure out by themselves how they can play a game like this.
It's like, when you're sick, you say it's ok if the infirmary can't treat ill people, because you found a way to heal by yourself. In the end, the infirmary is still bad at doing its thing.

And... still nothing.
Devs seem to only care for Consoles. Or they don't care about small improvements asked by PC community since day one. Or they don't care about the PC players who already bought the game.
Either way, it's really disappointing. And not cool for day one customers. I don't see the point of writing here anymore. They just don't read their own forum ?

And... still nothing.
Devs seem to only care for Consoles. Or they don't care about small improvements asked by PC community since day one. Or they don't care about the PC players who already bought the game.
Either way, it's really disappointing. And not cool for day one customers. I don't see the point of writing here anymore. They just don't read their own forum ?
Yes, keybinding is still missing, i can´t believe it! More the a have year later, it shout not that difficult to implement!

And... still nothing with the new patch, unless i'm mistaken or it's a silent update.
Really disappointed.

Just saw this video and thought it might be helpful.
(There's also a right-handed version.)

For your information: In addition, you could use apps like DS4windows to change the button layout. (I usually swap L3 with R1.)
The Dual Sense controller is not natively supported so you would have to use DS4windows in order to emulate Xinput.

Have you tried the program reWASD? There is a free version and a pro version and the pro is like 3$ or something close to that. Its one of the BEST all around key logger/configure etc etc out there. If it plugs into your computer, it can be replicated and/or edited. I only bring it up because a friend of mine who was born with one hand uses it. It also has a community where folks post their own profiles etc. If he was able to keybind his drawing pad (why I am not sure) this should be tried at the very least.

I begged and pleaded for this company at the very beginning when it talked about vehicles in the game to make sure when the game came out that you could steer the vehicles with a mouse but they have not done so and had ample opportunity to correct this mistake people try to use the excuse well you can't exactly steer while you're shooting that is not true Grand Theft Auto has done it in every single one of their games and I've been able to play every single one of their games except for four it is pretty sad and pathetic that CD project red doesn't bother with listening to their disabled consumers because I've seen on the forums how people are begging for even third-party support but they're not even getting that! Like I said I will never buy another game from this company again until they correct their mistake and allow Mouse steering. [...]

Steam Input has always messed up Joy2key for me. It has messed up games that i didn't have to use joy2key on. I would try disabling steam input and restart your PC. If you have to have steam input i would disable, restart, and re-enable and see if that helps. I have also had success playing games without running steam and have it turned off in Startup Apps. Make sure you restart or steam input will likely still cause issues even if you closed out of steam with or without steam input having just been disabled.
Post automatically merged:

in my case i had joy2key and steam running and it caused games to go back and forth between controller and Mouse/Keyboard. just trying to help. I do not know about your specific problem for sure but, I have had very similar experiences and disabling steam input worked for me. Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited:
I'm really sorry, your problem will be solved, I couldn't think of any ideas, I hope you can play.

Top Bottom