Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

+
I am quadriplegic and can't use physical mouse due to no finger movement.
To play pc games I use xbox controller on one hand and virtual touchpad on other hand with stylus to play most games out there. (I use touchscreen monitor)
Xbox controller works fine but problem is
Touchscreen input and touchpad input does not get recognized by the game.
Cursor is stuck in middle of the screen if I try to move with touchpad and virtual input like joy2key is not being recognize by the game.
Both window 10 touchpad and custom virtual touchpad program (TabletPro) is not working for me.
I'm really disappointed I'm unable to play right away or even unable to play at all.
Wish there is a work around or patch to fix this.

This is the overlay I use
Screenshot 2020-12-09 195357.png

Last edited:
Using Mouse Without Borders also doesn't work. I'm unable to send anything to Cyberpunk, although I'm still able to use steam overlays with the keyboard and mouse.

Seems like the virtual input support isn't there.... Which just seems like an oversight, hopefully and easily resolvable one.

I can confirm it too. I am also paraplegic and use an arcade stick with xpadder [...] and a mouse to play pc games. Until now it has always worked. Cyberpunk is the first game that obviously blocks the functionality of xpadder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding my voice to this request as well.

I also use XPadder for all my games and this is the first time I've found it completely blocked by a game.

That's annoying for me but completely unacceptable for others above in this thread if it means their accessibility software is blocked and they can't play the game at all. That needs resolving ASAP!

I'm sure if they see these posts it will get them to work on a solution real soon! Have all my fingers crossed that your not waiting long at all!!

I use a gaming laptop touchpad and the game does not recognise that either - I have no cursor and no ability to click the left / right touchpad keys or look around etc so it is unplayable today. Hopefully these are related bugs and both will be fixed soon rather than a design flaw

Similiar as OP.

I cant use my right hand very well, so K&M isnt an option for me. Usually I get by using the Steam Controller to emulate K&M.

It appears this may be an intentional design decision as an anti-cheat measure (See Mennenth reply - as of writing this post, it's the second top level comment):
https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamController/comments/ka5b7w
I hope it's not and CDPR can add support for this... especially since how much they stressed that Single- and Multiplayer are separated from each other.

Top Bottom