Can't progress 'Down on the street' Version 1.2

+
Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with the main quest/job 'Down on the street' so basically after I had a pleasant meeting with Takemura and his friend (cant remember his name) I told Takemura that i wont go in his van and meet him at Jig Jig street because I was in the middle of Panams storyline...

heading back to this quest, Takemura is no where to be found and the Objective says to go to wakako instead so I did only to get a bug where she had her phone on her right ear and wont acknowledge I'm there.

I wonder if the 'Gig' is conflicting with this quest as I didn't collect the payment for Sandra Dorsett as I should've done earlier but whatever the case it's not like I can load an old save/autosave because there is none at that point in time as I'm too far into the game now and restarting will only result in losing a day or two worth of progress as 'Down on the street' is the only main quest I've got left. Should I wait for a patch? Any help/advice is appreciated...

Platform: Xbox series X | Game version: 1.2

Last edited:
No, i think it's a bug. if you don't go with him to see Wakako, he stay (and stock) on the dock :(

I don't know how to solve it without reload a save before or waiting for a patch (it can be long).

Ah yeah you're right, I just went back to the meeting place under the bridge and he's there frozen in place... this sucks :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom