Can't Progress or Save - "Meet with Saul" during A Little Help From My Friends

+
Finished klepping the trucks with Panam. She and the vets get back to camp, Saul says "Fuck. Panam.", she says "So it begins", then the missions sayd Meet with Saul. Can't do anything. Can't activate him or her to talk. Tried verifying files, restarting. Sometimes it loads an exclamation mark, sometimes it doesn't. When it does, I walk to him, try walking ALL AROUND. Nothing.
Can't continue on another mission because I can't save my game. "Unable to save" because I'm supposed to be talking to Saul.
Completely stuck. I don't have previous saves to go to.

Finished klepping the trucks with Panam. She and the vets get back to camp, Saul says "Fuck. Panam.", she says "So it begins", then the missions sayd Meet with Saul. Can't do anything. Can't activate him or her to talk. Tried verifying files, restarting. Sometimes it loads an exclamation mark, sometimes it doesn't. When it does, I walk to him, try walking ALL AROUND. Nothing.
Can't continue on another mission because I can't save my game. "Unable to save" because I'm supposed to be talking to Saul.
Completely stuck. I don't have previous saves to go to.
I had the same problem on pc. The issue is that Mitch doesn't get into the truck right away and what happens is if he is not in the truck when you jump in the vehicle with Panam he will teleport to the truck he is supposed to drive when you reach camp and he won't get out so it won't initiate the text options you can choose from. To fix this load back to the save when you take attack the convoy and then wait for mitch to jump in his truck then get into Panams truck. Sorry if it is a little confusing. Let me know if it works.

Thank you RED Point that solved the issue perfectly for me. Just have to wait 30 secs until Mitch gets in the Truck after he runs confused around the truck :D

I had the same problem on pc. The issue is that Mitch doesn't get into the truck right away and what happens is if he is not in the truck when you jump in the vehicle with Panam he will teleport to the truck he is supposed to drive when you reach camp and he won't get out so it won't initiate the text options you can choose from. To fix this load back to the save when you take attack the convoy and then wait for mitch to jump in his truck then get into Panams truck. Sorry if it is a little confusing. Let me know if it works.

Thank you so much!!! Solved for me too. That was my first "major" bug at 143 hours of gameplay, was really upset and hope will be the last one. Thanks OP for posting too.

I'm on PC and had this same issue. Thanks for the tips on how to get past this issue. Right after this I got the bug where Saul goes to his tent and Panam stays just standing around with the other crew that was on the mission. Mission objective says "Meet with Saul", but all I can talk with him is about Santiago (non-quest, blue dialogue option). Does anyone know any trick how to get past that point?

Finally lol... Thanks for this!

I'm on PC and had this same issue. Thanks for the tips on how to get past this issue. Right after this I got the bug where Saul goes to his tent and Panam stays just standing around with the other crew that was on the mission. Mission objective says "Meet with Saul", but all I can talk with him is about Santiago (non-quest, blue dialogue option). Does anyone know any trick how to get past that point?

I was able to fix this by just quicksaving and reloading the game. After doing that Saul was standing in the back of the truck where I could progress the questline.

My solution (other didn't work) was I jumped in one of the Militech trucks and followed them all back. Problem solved.

Top Bottom