Can't Progress Past Dakota 4/9 Body Doesn't Appear

+
** EDIT ** Fixed as of v 1.6 thanks

Xbox Series X - v 1.52 I am doing Dakota's 4th gig/mission where you have to retrieve Travis's body from the ice tub. The body doesn't exist, the ice tub where his body should be is completely empty no body just ice water.

It is stopping me from completing the game because I have done all other quests and missions and I am stuck on 4/9 for Dakota. Please fix it.

I can't load an earlier save because I initially went there when I was level 5 or 6 and the enemies were too strong for me so I gave up and came back now I am level 50.... I would have to find a save that was all the way back when I was level 5 and I am not going to do that, please fix it.

Last edited:
It is stopping me from completing the game because I have done all other quests and missions and I am stuck on 4/9 for Dakota. Please fix it.
The best to take aware CDPR about this bug (Contact Us button).
I can't load an earlier save because I initially went there when I was level 5 or 6 and the enemies were too strong for me so I gave up and came back now I am level 50
Yep, I suppose that the body is here, but it fall under the ground when you leave the area the first time...

The best to take aware CDPR about this bug (Contact Us button).

Yep, I suppose that the body is here, but it fall under the ground when you leave the area the first time...
thanks I filled in the form hopefully they take notice because i enjoy playing the game and would like to be able to keep playing it. This is the first game in my life I have been unable to progress from a bug. I waited for the next gen v1.5 before I started playing so I could have a good time and still it happens!

This is the first game in my life I have been unable to progress from a bug.
You're (very) lucky :)
(In my case, the list is quite long^^)
The support can ask your GameTag (and your permission) to retrieve your save from the Xbox Live, so keep a save specially for that ;)

Top Bottom