Can't Read Entire Message or Shard - Can't Scroll Down

+
Compared to many other issues this one is minor but still a pain. In the Journal when reading a message or shard I can't scroll to the bottom to read all of it. I tried left clicking on the "scroll bar" to no avail. I tried the middle mouse button, clicking all over the place and nothing works.

So how do you read the full message. In other parts I can left click on the scroll bar to see things at the bottom, like in the inventory screen.

Hey man. Do you have this issue only when reading messages or shards?
My mouse scroll won't work anywhere in the game. Map, menus, messages and shards as you said.
I've looked everywhere and there is only a solution for Logitech mice, which is not my case. Pretty annoying.

As a workaround I've been playing with an Xbox One Controller, and only switch to mouse when there are shootouts.

Compared to many other issues this one is minor but still a pain. In the Journal when reading a message or shard I can't scroll to the bottom to read all of it. I tried left clicking on the "scroll bar" to no avail. I tried the middle mouse button, clicking all over the place and nothing works.

So how do you read the full message. In other parts I can left click on the scroll bar to see things at the bottom, like in the inventory screen.

Did you try mouse wheel scroll down? This works for me. However, sometimes I have to first move the mouse pointer over the message box before it will register.

Top Bottom