Can't rent aparments

+
I have completed all the main missions (except the final one) and most of the secondary but i can't find the way to rent aparments. There is nothing in the journal and wir EZestates is just a 404 not found

I have completed all the main missions (except the final one) and most of the secondary but i can't find the way to rent aparments. There is nothing in the journal and wir EZestates is just a 404 not found
You have a screenshot ?
So the page don't appear on the computer ? Very weird :(
(Honeslty, I just start in 1.5, so I'm far).

I have the same issue. On my original V at the endgame, the Estates page shows this. On my second game after Act 2 when the apartments are supposed to be enabled, this is all the Net tab does.

Cyberpunk2077 2022-02-18 01-58-08.png

So both saves have the same problem ?
So if you never used mods (it "could" maybe the cause even with removing/uninstalling mods), you can report it to the support for help (quest category could be the closest one).
Post automatically merged:

You maybe also can go see the apartments directly without using the computer (not sure, but it's indicated)
Apartments can be rented (with a one-time fee) when encountered in Night City or through the EZEstates website when accessed through the computer in V's Megabuilding H10 apartment. They become available after completing the Playing for Time quest. It’s possible to rent all apartments at the same time. All apartments share the same stash.

Going to them is how i got all the apartments. Not usre about the website bug though, unless they just haven't passed that quest yet? Playing for time is pretty far in, no?

Going to them is how i got all the apartments. Not usre about the website bug though, unless they just haven't passed that quest yet? Playing for time is pretty far in, no?
Or it don't require the website, good to know ;)
Playing for time, it's the first meet with Goro after the "accident" in Tom Diner. So it's pretty soon (the very first main quest after exiting your apartment).

Or it don't require the website, good to know ;)
Playing for time, it's the first meet with Goro after the "accident" in Tom Diner. So it's pretty soon (the very first main quest after exiting your apartment).
Ah, right. When you hit free roam, in a sense. But yeah, i just went to each place and got them that way, even though i had the website option. I did it in person so i could look around right after i bought them.

O.P. are you sure you looked at the right place in the journal? there's separate sections now, like all the car offers are in their own section, and they're collapsed by default.

I also have a problem...There is no web link for EZEStates on my computer

And also i don't have special secton in my journal, like i have for cars

I also have a problem...There is no web link for EZEStates on my computer

And also i don't have special secton in my journal, like i have for cars
If you don't bother to be "spoil" for the location, you can go see them directly and maybe also buy them (without using the website).
Locations of the apartments should be easy to find on the net.

DC9V

Forum veteran
LOL this is like trying to find an apartment in real life. More than often you can only find an apartment if you've visited the neighbourhood and know the right people which often requires living in the city for an entire year OR if you have the right money because your parents are Ripperdocs. And sometimes it just seems to be impossible. SADGE

It definitely doesn't work. When you mark apartments for rent on the map none are shown, they do not appear in the diary and on the computer the website gives 404. Either I am doing something very very wrong or it is clearly another bug, those of us who have already completed the game do not recognize our games to activate this option

It definitely doesn't work. When you mark apartments for rent on the map none are shown, they do not appear in the diary and on the computer the website gives 404. Either I am doing something very very wrong or it is clearly another bug, those of us who have already completed the game do not recognize our games to activate this option
Dumb question, but in the menu in additionel content, it's noticed as "installed" ?
(maybe try to verify the game files if it's not already done, or the worse, reinstalling the game).
And you never used mods in this save ? (even simply CET).

In the menu, in additional content, you should have "V's Apartments" with the "installed" in green and checked (probably yes, but just to be sure).
And about mods ? Have you ever used mods on your game or on this save (even simply CET).
Yes yes, is installed... i use mods since the beggining of the game...

Well, the issue seems to be a problem with mods and the solution play again without mods but very lazy to do it again and loose all my money jeje

Top Bottom