Can't run the game, RED Engine error

+
Hey, after some time i decided to play the game again, sadly I can't run it right now, right after launch I get this error. img01 img02 img03

Anyone here know what to do? I tried Verify integrity of game files, but nothing changed.

Thank you for help.

Hi,
Appcrash issue is very often caused by memory issues of your RAM or video-card.

Try a CLEAN install of your graphic card driver.

Thank you for help, sadly it's not working even after clean install of Nvidia drivers.

Thank you for help, sadly it's not working even after clean install of Nvidia drivers.

This could also be a DX12 or MS Redistributables issue. The flatline message can appear for a lot of reasons.

Please remember to post your specs, GPU driver version, OS/version, whenever seeking technical support with something. Hard to know where to begin otherwise.

Also, are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

This could also be a DX12 or MS Redistributables issue. The flatline message can appear for a lot of reasons.

Please remember to post your specs, GPU driver version, OS/version, whenever seeking technical support with something. Hard to know where to begin otherwise.

Also, are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

Hello,

I haven't format or reinstalled my PC for months and I already played 197hrs of Cyberpunk right after release. I keep everything up to date.

Information about my PC:

- Ryzen 5 2600, 3.85Ghz
- 16GB of DDR4 memory at 3100Mhz
- GIGABYTE RTX 2060 Super, 8GB, at 1680 MHz
- Game is on 1TB, SATA II SSD (560 / 510 MB/s)
- Nvidia driver is 466.27, released 4/29
- Windows 10 Pro updated on version 19042.925 (13, April version)
- In the past I used Cyber Engine Tweaks mod, not anymore

Top Bottom