Can't save deck / open kegs / play Gwent!!!

+
Can't save deck / open kegs / play Gwent!!!

When i tried to start the game today, i kept getting an error message at the loading screen, saying "profile not found". What am I supposed to do? Any help would be much appreciated.

osinsh

Forum regular
Same here. My wife across the table cannot log in. Now it's loading card defs for 20 minutes.

edit: Yes, and the end is the same "profile not found".

Last edited:
Profile not found

Hello.
I played ranked today, and at the last attempt to launch a game, it took a lot of time to find a game (unsuccess). Same on quick match.
So, i decide to quit the game and run it again. After a few moment, i had a message "Profile not found"...

I tried to logoff from GoG Galaxy, and login again, repair the game, then run it, but same issue.

Anyone can help me ?

I'm having the same issue. I've restarted GOG Galaxy (1.2.9) and done a Verify for Gwent but I'm still getting the same issue.
The first time I launch the game I get the Profile not found! error then when I try a second time the load screens get to Loading Card Definitions where it just spins forever

I have same problem!!! not find game , quit game and run it again and i had a message ''Profile not found'' !!!

yep and it strained my i7-6700k so hard i had to re install windows and everything else on my PC. It only happened with this game, pretty messed up if they don't fix it.

There's no need to worry, currently everyone is havin the exact same problem, Gwent team sent an answer and currently they are having server problems, which will be fixed soon enough!

Ah ok... I was afraid that my profile would be affected :)
Waiting until this issue to be fix.

Cant get past the 2nd fundamental!

Doing the singleplayer challenge right now and I can't complete the 2nd fundamental one. It gave me the 50 ore the first time over, but it wont change to completed, thus not allowing me to do others. I did it like 5 times now and no change.

It is as I've been saying since the OB: for me, the game is barely playable.

Dozens of bugs have been identified but nothing noticeable has been done about it other than spraying us with a hardly helpful 100 meteorite ore.

Now i can login (after waiting 3min in the login screen) but all my decks are gone.

This is hardly the start of the Open Beta we were hoping for.

Same here, although I managed to load properly after a few tries, but then got error trying to build a deck and couldnt find any opponents in multiplayer either.

Same problem.
Things I have tried.
Rebooting my computer.
Verify/Repair from GoG galaxy.
Loging out of GoG galaxy and then Verifying/Repairing.
Uninstalling game and GoG galaxy. Reinstalling both.

Game either doesn't connect or takes a long time to (2+ minutes).
If/When it connects collection is gone.
Tried to upload a picture here but that didn't work so posted image here --> https://pasteboard.co/dHp2l8Y9E.png

Update: Now it always opens but my collection is gone.

Last edited:
Situation is even worse, actually. If you manage to load the profile, the whole decks and card collection are wiped!

Not possible to buy crates( or boxes with new cards)

Iam using windows 10
and i can not finish the tutorial because i cant buy boxes with new cards. also i have a long log in time. what can i do?
dont tell me to press "repair" .. already did it

metalmaniac21;n8752610 said:
Situation is even worse, actually. If you manage to load the profile, the whole decks and card collection are wiped!

This, even the heroes you earn after completing tutorial. All the currency and tutorial completion data is still there though. Any clue how to fix it? :<

I am having the same problem.
Things I have tried.
Rebooting my computer.
Verify/Repair from GoG galaxy.
Loging out of GoG galaxy and then Verifying/Repairing.
Uninstalling game and GoG galaxy. Reinstalling both.

Game either doesn't connect or takes a long time to (2+ minutes).
If/When it connects collection is gone.
Tried to upload a picture here but that didn't work so posted image here --> https://pasteboard.co/dHp2l8Y9E.png

Has anybody heard from tech support?

Top Bottom