Can't save my Game-Settings on PS5 (Disc Version!)

+
Hey,

i can't save any Settings in my Game-Settings Menu on PS5. After turning my Mini-Map, Subtitles, specific Graphic-/Audio-Options etc. in the Settings Menu on/off, all changes are gone after restarting the console. Tried it out a few times but it's definitely not working.
Would be great if you could fix this problem soon. Want to invidualize my settings in the Game.
Or is there a hidden ""Save"-Button somewhere that i haven't found yet?

Thanks! :)

I am also on ps5 disc. My settings won't always save either. Occasionally they do. Havent figured out if they just aren't saving, or if its the way I quit out of the game causing it.

Same here, PS4 Pro digital version.
It's not for the blue screens or other minor issues, I started with Pong and the Intellivision and never stopped, so I've seen everything: the game is awesome.
But, dear CDPR guys, if you decide to have a so funny controller setting (with zoom reduction capped at 2, acceleration delays... -why?-), PLEASE let me save them, along with HDR settings, dead zones, and so on.
Oh btw, the menus keep scrolling even if I don't have stick drifting problems, and even with a higher deadzone -which I can't save- 😁

Same here, PS4 Pro digital version.
It's not for the blue screens or other minor issues, I started with Pong and the Intellivision and never stopped, so I've seen everything: the game is awesome.
But, dear CDPR guys, if you decide to have a so funny controller setting (with zoom reduction capped at 2, acceleration delays... -why?-), PLEASE let me save them, along with HDR settings, dead zones, and so on.
Oh btw, the menus keep scrolling even if I don't have stick drifting problems, and even with a higher deadzone -which I can't save- 😁
Dang, I thought that was just me with the drifting menus.

Same issue on PS4 Pro (Disc Edititon 1.04).
I turn off everything under graphics settings and after some time and a restart of the game, everything is on again.

Each time I turn off the console, quit the game or game crashes (Which is a lot) I have to readjust my Graphics, Interface and Gameplay, Controller settings... This is literally the most basic of game design categories and it doesn't work... This is annoying, this was supposed to be a fully released game and not a $60 Early Access Alpha.

I tried to set them in main menu and they still go back to default whenever game crashes. This game is a broken mess...

Most frequent game crashes are whenever cops start spawning near and in front of me as well

Seems like it's pretty much an issue on all platforms.
At this point, it should be a known issue. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

All platforms? Is this an early stage alpha that we bought for full price? Even game on Steam Early Access save your settings... The way the game was advertised seemed like it was a finished product and now you are telling me settings dont save on any of the platforms?

Anyone else having trouble when getting out of a car it acts like it puts you in scan mode? Almost every time I exit a vehicle, I have to go into the menu to cancel the scan mode.

Top Bottom