Can't see dialogue

+
I'm on PC and started a new game to try out the new patch and all on screen prompts are missing. This includes the dialogue prompts, so I'm unable to select from multiple choices. This is on a clean install with no mods.
Is there a known fix for this?

I am having the same issue as well OP. Tried a reinstall to no avail.
Going to try again now and delete all userprofile folders and red launcher/save stuff and see....

I've got the same issue, despite having installed the game after the release of patch 1.52. I purchased the game 1 year ago and I have been waiting to play it due to the many bugs. I also changed pc in the meantime. Seeing this problem again after one year is very frustrating

I'm on PC and started a new game to try out the new patch and all on screen prompts are missing. This includes the dialogue prompts, so I'm unable to select from multiple choices. This is on a clean install with no mods.
Is there a known fix for this?
Hi, the same issue I have faces with. However thankful to two PC that I have, on one (desktop) was the issue , but on the other one (laptop) was not. Also in previous savings I had same issue like started from new game. On desktop one.
So, when I have started as new game from desktop, issue occured immediately. Was looking for solutions in settings menus but unsuccessfully. Also tried to repair the game but didn't helped.
Than I tried the game on the laptop and saw that everything is all right.
Now was thinking if just can copying the whole game from laptop (where things are fine) to the desktop, but only config files, not whole game, if that will help, but also all savings that I have made. I did both, and believe me that fixed all issues on desktop. Now I am not quite sure if it has something with config and preference files or just with savings files.
However I prefer to tray with saving files first which can be found in users folder.
If you don't have two or more pc's tray to download from one of your friends

Top Bottom