Can't see during Sinnerman

+
This makes me nuts - markers blocking your view. While driving isn't too terrible (except when trying to see turns up ahead), I wanted to snipe Stevenson from a distance but there is not way to target him with the marker blocking my view (at least with a pistol). Anyone have any tips on how to deal with it without too much hassle or just turn off markers for at just this one mission?

sinnerman-cant-see-01.jpg

sinnerman-cant-see-02.jpg

Anyone have any tips on how to deal with it without too much hassle or just turn off markers for at just this one mission?
I never intentionally shot him, but I think a sniper rifle with a scope could do the job without being annoyed by the quest marker.
(but not sure, the last time I did that, it was just for testing and it was a long while ago, even before 1.5...)

Edit : I find my post (october 2021^^)
I ended to go with a katana... Vasquez was too strong :D

I never intentionally shot him, but I think a sniper rifle with a scope could do the job without being annoyed by the quest marker.
(but not sure, the last time I did that, it was just for testing and it was a long while ago, even before 1.5...)
I could try it next time around, but my current V isn't skilled up for Assault. I ended up just splattering the area with that nice Lexington you get from Wilson after winning the shooting contest, but I really didn't want to get the cop.

I could try it next time around, but my current V isn't skilled up for Assault. I ended up just splattering the area with that nice Lexington you get from Wilson after winning the shooting contest, but I really didn't want to get the cop.
In fact, at this time, my V wasn't too (mostly stealth/handgun)... But I remember to have a hard time to manage to kill Joshua. I died so many times :D
So at the end, I reached the car nicely like nothing (to discuss^^). Then, when I was close enough, I jumped on them with my katana and sliced them as fast as possible... It was the most efficient, even if I had no point in blades too :giggle:

CDPR need to hire some competent dev in the UI department, because they have been consistently terrible at that since The Witcher 2-.
If you are on PC I reccomend you to use Limited HUD (https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2592).
It allows you to customize the HUD in different situation. You can, for example, set it up to show markers and minimap when you use the scanner.

Top Bottom