Can't see jack shit while draving 1st person

+
There is a field of view mod for driving mode. The problem isn't the height, it's the narrow FOV which makes timing turns harder than it should be, as well as increase the possibility of damage and running over pedestrians.

Why did they have to make v the shrotest living fucking choomba cholo out here.
Can't see jack diddly shit and I already have sun rays flashbanging my cyberfucking eyeballs
Fix his damn height in the car already
had it with this shit

happy holidays
tenor.gif

Post automatically merged:

V needs a booster seat in some of them rides.

There is a field of view mod for driving mode. The problem isn't the height, it's the narrow FOV which makes timing turns harder than it should be, as well as increase the possibility of damage and running over pedestrians.

The height's still a problem as well as the FOV. It's really noticeable on one of the bikes, where the wind shield obstructs your view in first person mode even though your eyeline would be above it in reality.

Third person camera really breaks the immersion for me. They really need to adjust the sensitivity, height/fov and the fact I can't see anything when trying to reverse in first person.

That is why i stick to this little lunchbox. Great FOV. Due to it's amazing topspeed of 118 kph it's easier to not miss a turn. And my favorite part, after slaughtering, dismembering, burning a gang, walking back to the road and calling my ride this lunchbox pulls up going "meep meep". Cracks me up every time.

Can't see jack diddly shit and I already have sun rays flashbanging my cyberfucking eyeballs
had it with this shit

happy holidays

Another gem of a decision made by CDPR.

had it with this shit

happy holidays
You need to feel a car :D

That is why i stick to this little lunchbox. Great FOV. Due to it's amazing topspeed of 118 kph it's easier to not miss a turn. And my favorite part, after slaughtering, dismembering, burning a gang, walking back to the road and calling my ride this lunchbox pulls up going "meep meep". Cracks me up every time.

Yeah, the smaller vehicles allow for so much more maneuverability and seem to have a much better view than the more upscale ones. The Mai Mai and the Quartz are great FP cars and I pretty much stick to those two. A slower car also has the advantage of allowing textures to keep up. . The faster you go the harder it is on texture loading so the game world just naturally looks better if you take it a bit slower.

Not sure if it is the LOS or the way the controls work. I just know 1st person driving SUCKs and 3rd person sucks less.

I, personally, do not have trouble driving in first person. And I can handle steering better in Cyberpunk then in GTA V. Though, I wish the vehicles had rear view mirror. I tend to run people over while backing up.

I, personally, do not have trouble driving in first person. And I can handle steering better in Cyberpunk then in GTA V. Though, I wish the vehicles had rear view mirror. I tend to run people over while backing up.
Seriously we should have backup cams and more self driver vehicles, this is the future and we have these now.

The camera height is indeed an issue, but only in some cars. I can drive just fine in 1st person in the Quadra Turbo R. However, in the Rayfield Caliburn you can't see the road in 1st person!

The aesthetics of the rides are great, but the ergonomics are sure hit and miss (par for the course with CP2077). I basically default to third person anything that isn't a motorbike, except the ones where the windshield gets in the way. If I'm in the wastes and going from A to B I'll run a Nomad Quadra in first person and ignore the suspension tuning.

Top Bottom