cant select ability points to activate them level six but cant put ability in boxes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant select ability points to activate them level six but cant put ability in boxes

cant select abilty points to activate them. .. what button combination to but them in boxes. thansk

This usually seems to be because the player is attempting to assign points to the table header row.

Only second row and below are "skills". The top row is the branch description only.

(EG "Fast attack" is the skill branch name... Muscle memory, Precise Blows, Whirl and Crippling Strikes are the 4 Fast attack skills.)

Thank u 4 trying 2 help under points avail I see a row fast attack strong attack I cant put these into the three boxes 2 the right of mutagen box which does work. do I have 2 have more ability points before use them

For the red, blue and green skills, ignore the top line, as these are only the 'group headers'.

There are four tiers of 5 skills in each colour, each requiring a minimum spend higher in the tree before it can be used. (Tier 2 skills take 6-8 points to be placed into the same colour skills at Tier 1 (but Tier 2 Strong attack can be used without Tier 1 strong attack if there are 8 points in a combination of Fast Attack, Defense, Ranged and Battle Trance - or any equivalent combination for other skills as appropriate).

There are fifteen 'general' skills in the yellow tree, in three rows.

Follow the control prompts in the lower right corner to assign points to the desired skill, then place the cursor over a skill and an open skill slot following your prompted controls. I'm not familiar with the PS4 control scheme, and didn't find a video which showed the PS4 in use here, but the general use should be seen in this one from the PC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5NOtYVrHyw

To summarise: You cannot apply "Strong Attack", it is only the group name. But you can apply "Strength Training: Strong Attack", and later "Crushing Blows: Strong Attack" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom