Can't send friend invitation to some of the players

+
I have some problems with sending friend invivation to some of the players. In the lower left corner where we can find and open the "friend" panel to search for information about "recent" matches, some of the players have two options. They are "view profile" and "send friend invite". While the others just have only one option to view their profile. I was wondering why I cannot send friend invitation to these players. Is it because we are not from the same continent? Or is it just the missing of "send friend invite" option to some of the players a bug?
I would be appreciated that someone can explain these to me. Many thanks.
Modified.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose it's their account privacy settings.
However, in the setting panel, I didn't find any option as "decline all friend invitation". And I don't think I find where to change the privacy setting in the game either. Thanks all the same.

Lexor

Forum veteran
However, in the setting panel, I didn't find any option as "decline all friend invitation". And I don't think I find where to change the privacy setting in the game either. Thanks all the same.

It's in GOG's galaxy - when you have "hidden mode" option turned on you will not receive any invitations.

Can't it be that they are playing on a console (XBOX or PS4) and you are on PC?
I read somewhere that you can't invite players cross-platform to play friendly games.
Post automatically merged:

benx504.jpg

Yeah, it‘s most likely because of their GOG privacy settings.
But it‘s also true that you can‘t invite users from different platforms.

Yeah, it‘s most likely because of their GOG privacy settings.
But it‘s also true that you can‘t invite users from different platforms.
Is it here?
Modified2.jpg

If I cancel this check, then others may not be able to send me friend invitations?

It's in GOG's galaxy - when you have "hidden mode" option turned on you will not receive any invitations.
Can't it be that they are playing on a console (XBOX or PS4) and you are on PC?
I read somewhere that you can't invite players cross-platform to play friendly games.
Many thanks:)

Top Bottom