Can’t skip past opening Cinematics/ Won’t load to start the game

+
I’ve owned the game since it’s release and I’ve never had any troubles before. I recently tried to start a new play through and the game is acting weird. It won’t let me skip past the menu opening schematic like it has in the past. While that is annoying it’s not that big of a deal. I am however stuck in a loading screen after the beginning of the game cinematic of Gerald tracking Yennifer. As I mentioned these problems are new for me and the only difference on my end is that I upgraded to a PS4 pro. I Did the hard reset, I uninstalled/reinstalled nothing is helping. I was hoping someone could give me advice.

Have you updated the game to the latest patch?

Also what exactly do you mean with: I am however stuck in a loading screen after the beginning of the game cinematic of Gerald tracking Yennifer.

What does happen on that sequence?

Have you updated the game to the latest patch?

Also what exactly do you mean with: I am however stuck in a loading screen after the beginning of the game cinematic of Gerald tracking Yennifer.

What does happen on that sequence?

So it gets to the end of the scene where Geralt is sleeping and it's about to begin the Kaer Morhen dream sequence to start the game. Instead it sits on the black loading screen and the bar doesn't fill; its kind of just stuck there. It still cycles the hints but it never finishes loading. Also, yes it is updated. I did it once with all the DLC installed then again with no DLC installed. The disk is in good condition, I just can't troubleshoot why this may be happening.

I did try that yes.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks guys for trying to help me out. I eventually got too frustrated and ended up just buying the game digitally from the PlayStation store haha. Everything is working fine now for whatever reason that may be.

Top Bottom