Can't Sprint

+
Hi! Got the game a while back and i've had no problems.. That is until recently. I can't sprint anymore, i've tried everything. Restaring game, restarting pc, uninstalled all mods. I'm not carrying too much weight. I just want to be able to sprint again. Please help!
Im playing on digital version from steam.
Pc specs: (graphics card) Gtx 1060, (cpu) i3 8100, (ram) 8gb ddr4, (psu) corsair vs550, game is installed on a samsung 500gb ssd

Yes I have. I also tested binding them to other keys on my keyboard but that didn't seem to work either.
Edit: Going back to a previous save file from a while back seemed to fix the issue. Only problem is losing about 2-3hours of gameplay.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue. Using an HP Zbook Studio x360. I reset the controls to default, and even still, there's no way to toggle run/walk or sprint. The only way to run is to hold down what's automatically set to be the sprint key, but that also makes it so I can't sprint at all. The gameplay doesn't match with the default settings. I haven't tried any mods.

If you are playing on steam, you might have to adjust the controller settings.

In Steam go to Settings -> Controller -> General Controller Settings. Then select the controller you are using.

I once had a similar issue, until the moment when I figured out that one of my keyboard macros from Corsair Utility Engine was the culprit.
Check if you've all macros from your keyboard software disabled.

Top Bottom