Cant Start my game :(

+
Cant Start my game :(

Hi all!I installed the game and the 1.2 patch and registered the game. Now I cant start the game. any suggestions?ThxRothana

I get the Launcher up where you can click on launch game. Then when you click launch game nothing happens. The launcher screen disappears and then nothing happens.

run windows update (this is if you have xp like me) and choose custom installation there it should be some updates for netframework install all of them (had the same issue with my demo got it to work with this.

Also, if that didn`t work, start it with c:\program files\the witcher\system\ witcher.exeYou should get an error message, report it here !

Strange. I could start it by clicking on the .exe file in the directory but not with the shortcut on my desktop. Any ideas why?Thanks for all the help guys!

Rothana said:
Strange. I could start it by clicking on the .exe file in the directory but not with the shortcut on my desktop. Any ideas why?Thanks for all the help guys!
there is a fix for the launcher in the patch downloads try that onehttp://www.thewitcher.com/registration/en/www/patch.html

Top Bottom