Can't start the "Small Man, Big Mouth" Quest, Kirk is frozen

+
Hey Guys

I can't seem to start the "Small Man, Big Mouth" Quest. Rick is just standing at his spot in the bar, completely frozen. I can use the skip button, but nothing happens.
I already checked the file cache and reinstalled the game. I also checked online if there's a console command to reset NPC's, but that doesn't seem to be possible (I also wasn't able to find a Mod to reset NPC's or Quests).
Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Gabe

Hey Guys

I can't seem to start the "Small Man, Big Mouth" Quest. Rick is just standing at his spot in the bar, completely frozen. I can use the skip button, but nothing happens.
I already checked the file cache and reinstalled the game. I also checked online if there's a console command to reset NPC's, but that doesn't seem to be possible (I also wasn't able to find a Mod to reset NPC's or Quests).
Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Gabe
If you're playing on PC, do a total reboot of the game (not just exiting to main menu). That generally fixes most problems. If not, you'll have to go back to a previous save before you even started the quest, and try starting it again.

I already rebooted the game multiple times and I haven't started the quest yet... talking to him is the first thing you do.

I already rebooted the game multiple times and I haven't started the quest yet... talking to him is the first thing you do.
Try going back to an earlier save. I know it's a pain in the ass, but it might fix it. I had to do that a few times in my first playthrough.

Reload an earlier save. It's my magic cure whenever these happens.

Quick save BEFORE approaching quest NPCs.

You need to start a dialogue with Johnny. Go in the stair on the left behind Pepe. After the dialogue, Kirt is back to normal.

Top Bottom