Cant talk / gotta go Phone BUG

+
so, I don't know why, but V is hanging up all the phone calls saying "I can't talk, I have to go." This bug has not allowed me to finish 3 missions and left me stuck in the main mission M'AP TANN PELEN because I can't talk to Mr. Hands, does anyone know what to do?

If you're flagged as 'in combat', V will abort phone calls. Check to be sure you have no hostiles close by. Even if you're not being actively shot at/attacked, it will be enough for V to dump the call.

This happened to me once and V never resumed the call, and the caller just stood there on the HUD, staring at me

no, im not flagged as "in combat" or have hostiles close, it happens everytime i get a call and when i call someone i have to, like panem, mr hands, delamain, etc

I got the same EXACT issue and it basically broke my effing game. Im 45hrs in from all the side jobs and gigs and now i cant advance the story cause of a stupid glitch.
Basically V calls someone, the person answers, and V hangs up right away. And when you try calling that person again, they never pick up.
This is a MASSIVE bug and needs to be fixed ASAP!

1.05 doesnt fix sh*t, still cant call mr Hands or any other NPCs for that matter. Either they dont answer or when they do, V just forcibly hangs up.
So disapointing that a bug like this essentially RUINED the entire game for a lotta people
GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER CDPR FFS!! FIX YOUR GAME!

I have the same issue, it has completely broken my game! No hotfix or any other fix i have tried has worked. Tech support has not gotten back to me either.

Top Bottom