can't turn on dlss

+
dlss is disabled in graphic settings, i have a 2080ti. anyone else having this problem.?​

Same issue with my 2070. GeForce Experience will try to turn it on even, but no result in the ingame settings.

i dont have a DLSS on options, i have a 460.79 drivers :(
Post automatically merged:

after full reinstall still nothing...

OK, I KNOW EVERYTHING.
We must delete ALL of drivers of graphics!
normal delete is nothing
1. Use DDU, delete all of drivers from nvidia, everything! (im frist uninstalled from computer, and delete with this anything else)
2. reboot
3. Download this drivers https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/167419/en-us

sorry for my bad english, ask if problem

Attachments

• photo_2020-12-10_21-35-05.jpg
    photo_2020-12-10_21-35-05.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 987
Last edited:
same issue, tried re-installing drivers but no luck. I'll try deleting all drivers and see what happens.

Drivers DCH or Standard?? Lets check IT

DCH problem

Standard no probem

Must delete everything, normal uninstal sucks,

Did two things, not sure which fixed it or if both needed, but my situation was edge case. In case here's what I did.

Ensure that your RTX card is selected in Physx settings.
Nvidia Control Panel -> Configure Surround, Physx

I use an egpu, so my laptop has a 1080 and an integrated GPU. I disabled the other Nvidia card in case DLSS setting will not enable because it thinks I may switch to the 1080.

Not sure if one or both were needed but DLSS is now enabled in game.

MY FIX:
If you have two cards (could be integrated even) it will cause the game to not let you turn on DLSS or/and RTX. Turn one of the cards off (the non-RTX one obviously). It worked for me.

Guest 4519094

having the same problem with an rtx2060 on the latest drivers (460.89),
tried all the methods mentioned above with no luck.

Guest 4519094

solved:

updated windows 7 to windows 10 then reinstalled the drivers with DDU,
going from barely 20 fps in all low settings to 60 in all ultra with rtx on is mind boggling,
witchcraft !!

I also have this issue, was working fine, upgraded from 1oth gen intel to 11th gen and now can't enable DLSS

have clean installed windows, tried DDU, running a 3070 + 2080 super, tried setting the card as above in physx settings to see if that helps and still not enabled

I also have this issue, was working fine, upgraded from 1oth gen intel to 11th gen and now can't enable DLSS

have clean installed windows, tried DDU, running a 3070 + 2080 super, tried setting the card as above in physx settings to see if that helps and still not enabled
Probably have to completly disable one card is my guess. It might be confusing the game in some way.

Top Bottom