Cant update but I still can play

+
Well i play The game in mobile, and usually when have One update when the game automaticaly forces to uptade.

But now it wont happened and the game enters and i can still play.

How i supose to update the game? And if i play in the last update i will be banned?

If you are struggling with the update on mobile I‘d just uninstall (remove) it and install it again.

Oh thanks, but I already updated.

I dont know If it was coincidente or not, but I reach pro rank in Last patch and than i try to update again in play store and it works (before i enter in play store and only show me to play The game option, not to update).

And seems a lot of players were having that isue, because i was playing in rank against players with decks from patch 9.2 too

anyone having isue to update via smartphone? (yes, again(

Last patch i have the same problem, the game simple doenst update by himself and in appstore there wasnt an update choice.

I also created a topic (in case, this topic) saying that and i was playing in rank with patch 9.2 while people already in patch 9.3 (in fact, those matcher people were using decks from patch 9.2, so i assume they were also smartphone players and have the same isue)
Post automatically merged:

If you are struggling with the update on mobile I‘d just uninstall (remove) it and install it again.
just updtaing, i did this (deleted the game and download again) and i still in the last expansion (in this case i am in 9.3 and trying to go to 9.4)

edit: after reinstaled 2 times, the game update

Last edited:
Top Bottom