Can't upgrade iconics to legendary

+
I don't understand how the hell I'm suppose to upgrade the majority of all my iconics to legenday when the game doesn't give me the crafting blueprints for any of them.
I have all the skills needed and the weapons. I want my Satori to be legendary but that's not gonna happen if I don't get the BPs.
This is pissing me off that this upgrade system is so flawed and garbage.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-17 184912.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-17 184912.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot 2022-02-17 184957.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-17 184957.png
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot 2022-02-17 185109.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-17 185109.png
    2 MB · Views: 74
I don't understand how the hell I'm suppose to upgrade the majority of all my iconics to legenday when the game doesn't give me the crafting blueprints for any of them.
I have all the skills needed and the weapons. I want my Satori to be legendary but that's not gonna happen if I don't get the BPs.
This is pissing me off that this upgrade system is so flawed and garbage.

Pretty sure you need to upgrade rare into epic first, before you can upgrade it to legendary. The previous version is an ingredient in the crafting.

Weird :(
You can report it if you want and if it's not already done.
If you upgrade it once, close the inventory and re-open it, nothing change ?
I did actually upgrade the weapon as high as I could. I did upgrade my Crash revolver to legendary but I hadn't upgraded it's dmg to as high as I could. I do have other iconics that I haven't touched but I don't have the BPs for those either.
Did you try upgrading the weapon? Sometimes you have to hit the cap before you can upgrade to the next tier.
I did max out the dmg on it to as high as I could. But that still makes no sense to why the BP isn't showing up cuz I have other iconics that I haven't even upgraded and I don't have the BPs for them.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure you need to upgrade rare into epic first, before you can upgrade it to legendary. The previous version is an ingredient in the crafting.
I mean Satori comes at Rare rarity by default and the game doesn't give me the epic blueprint.

I did actually upgrade the weapon as high as I could. I did upgrade my Crash revolver to legendary but I hadn't upgraded it's dmg to as high as I could. I do have other iconics that I haven't touched but I don't have the BPs for those either.
Yeah, weird :(
So I don't know how you can "solve" it by your own, maybe/probably a new bug. So you can send a ticket to the support with the link above.
So in short you don't have any blueprints ? For example, Dying Night in rare too ?
Post automatically merged:

On the screenshot, there is no epic blueprint... So impossible to upgrade in any way :(

Yeah, weird :(
So I don't know how you can "solve" it by your own, maybe/probably a new bug. So you can send a ticket to the support with the link above.
So in short you don't have any blueprints ? For example, Dying Night in rare too ?
I do have the Dying Light BP funny enough. But 90% of all my iconics doesn't have BPs. Guess I have no choice but use mods to unlock the blueprints if the game is not working as intended.

I do have the Dying Light BP funny enough. But 90% of all my iconics doesn't have BPs. Guess I have no choice but use mods to unlock the blueprints if the game is not working as intended.
It's a 1.31 save loaded in 1.5 ?
If yes, you have used mods in 1.31 ?
Blueprints have disappear after updating in 1.5 or they doesn't already appear before ?

It's a 1.31 save loaded in 1.5 ?
If yes, you have used mods in 1.31 ?
Blueprints have disappear after updating in 1.5 or they doesn't already appear before ?
Yeah it's a save from 1.31. it does look like BPs have disappeard.
And yeah I've used mods for a long time. I used a game rebalance mod that changed a lot of things so I didn't really mess around with crafting.

Yeah it's a save from 1.31. it does look like BPs have disappeard.
And yeah I've used mods for a long time. I used a game rebalance mod that changed a lot of things so I didn't really mess around with crafting.
Maybe a "mess" with this mod (or any other one, no need to be really related) and the new "rebalance" of the game.
It can come from a bug in the vanilla game or it can come from some mod datas used before who remains in the save file. Impossible to know except if it's also happen on a game "reinstalled" and a fresh save.
But I suppose you don't want to scrap your save and restart from the beginning to know :)

Top Bottom