Cant use crossbow or bombs (was working before) (minor spoiler)

+
Cant use crossbow or bombs (was working before) (minor spoiler)

So all of a sudden i found out that my crossbow and bombs do not work anymore. At the bottom left corner of the screen there should be a 'bomb' or 'xbow' notification that you are using it, but mine is just empty even though i have my bomb and xbow equipped. It was working before, but ever since i went to Vizima Palace to meet the emperor where geralts stuff were taken away but returned, i could not use them anymore.

If i bind the xbow/bomb key to any other key, it would not work too.

You need to select them in Quick Access Menu. Equipping them in inventory puts them into slots on QAM but you need to select which one you want to use at any given moment. Once you do it, your selected item will show in the bottom left of the screen.

So all of a sudden i found out that my crossbow and bombs do not work anymore. At the bottom left corner of the screen there should be a 'bomb' or 'xbow' notification that you are using it, but mine is just empty even though i have my bomb and xbow equipped. It was working before, but ever since i went to Vizima Palace to meet the emperor where geralts stuff were taken away but returned, i could not use them anymore.

If i bind the xbow/bomb key to any other key, it would not work too.

Maybe you should read the tutorial more closley so you would now, that you must equipp your bombs and crossbow.

i have a bit of the same problem. i chose combat points in the wrong tree before i even had the crossbow (i just assumed i had it) and now can equip the crossbow, but i cant select it on the quick wheel :/

Top Bottom