Can't use crossbow

+
Can't use crossbow

I don't know if it's a feature for Blood and Broken Bones or game bug, but I cannot use the crossbow. I was able to use it during the griffin hunt but after that no matter how hard and how much I press my mouse scroll button, I'm not able to use crossbow. Is this some kind of bug or is it because of the difficulty level?

That is odd. I'm playing on the same difficulty, and I've had no problems going off hunting deer with it. I'd double check and make sure its not damaged, or that somehow your keybinds got jacked up.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten that far yet but I doubt if it's level related. Maybe try switching to a bomb and then switching back.

Maybe. But when I unequip and equip the crossbow, it seems to make a small jerky movement for a split second.

I don't know if it's a feature for Blood and Broken Bones or game bug, but I cannot use the crossbow. I was able to use it during the griffin hunt but after that no matter how hard and how much I press my mouse scroll button, I'm not able to use crossbow. Is this some kind of bug or is it because of the difficulty level?

Are you using older mouse? My mouse scroll button just doesn't work (pressing I mean) ... I can't throw bombs etc (with default mouse bindings).
I had to rebind and it worked...

Nevermind I found what the problem was. I had to select it through Tab menu. Lol thanks for all the replies. Maybe this can help some other people.

Top Bottom