Can't Use Scoia'tael Deck [Because of Treant Mantis: Stalk]

+
when i click on it to use it, it doesn't get selected, and when i save it in the deck builder, i get a connection error message, it's not saying that i'm using too many provisions or anything, so what's the problem?

It seems that Treant Mantis: Stalk is causing this issue. Updated the topic of the thread to reflect it.

1. Is it just that one deck?
2. If so, can you delete it and create another?

If the problem persists, please, try the following:
  1. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  2. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
    1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
    2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
  3. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

Last edited:

Guest 4368268

Were you using Treant Mantis: Stalk? Cause I think CDPR doesn't let you build decks with that card in it as it's bugged atm

Were you using Treant Mantis: Stalk? Cause I think CDPR doesn't let you build decks with that card in it as it's bugged atm

Having just tried it, I can confirm that Treant Mantis: Stalk is indeed the problem.

dear dev

after the last patch, i can't create new decks. it says varfiy your network connection. i check my internet, try to make new decks on another pc, etc. it doesn't work.

@araknit

Ask a Dev is not meant for tech support, so I have moved your post here. As for your problem, does your deck include Treant Mantis: Stalk? Because the card is bugged, at the moment. If not, can you make a screenshot of your deck and post it here?

1572579592326.png

I can't craft Treant Mantis: Stalk why ?

Last edited:
Hmm... tested in my game and seems it's still bugged. Cannot save a deck with the card in it, and while milling the card works crafting it does not.

I'm guessing this would be the most applicable Support link.

Edit: They're looking into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom