Can't visit the site.

+
Can't visit the site.

I'm a Chinese player who's so much into the witcher series games, so no doubt I'm quite exciting about the gwent card game is out, and hopefully I can join the close beta.

But the thing here is, in China, gwent card game have been authorized to GAEA by CD PROJECT RED, I've read the news, and now every time I tried to visit the site, it will right redirect to www.playgwent.cn/ , even I typed EN site in my browser. So does this means, as a customer and royal fans of CD PROJECT RED, I don't have a choice other than play CN version, because CD PROJECT RED don't allow me to?

Looking forward for your reply.

I'm also worried, sooner or later, I can't use the GOG too, the connection is quite bad already, maybe they will decide to block it in China soon?

Since the Chinese site has just started yesterday (ZZGAEA), it's probably a bug and will be fixed . Forget about playgwent.com if you've registered for beta, all you need is an e-mail and you are good to go, otherwise use vpn.
I'm also worried, sooner or later, I can't use the GOG too, the connection is quite bad already, maybe they will decide to block it in China soon?
Actually my connection is not that bad, I managed to play both KTS and a few rounds of closed beta without vpn. Besides, GWENT will be on steam, which means you can always play the global version.

Top Bottom