Can't walk through broken glass. Also not hearing audio when glass items break in-game.

+
Whenever there is a large glass window that has been broken I can't run or jump through it. It essentially works like a solid wall where the only way I can get by is to break more sections so that V can fit their body through it.
I can't tell if this is a bug due to the way the engine handles audio but I am noticing a lot of objects (usually glass) are not producing sounds when destroyed during battles and chaotic scenes.

It's easier if you focus on clearing the bottom I've noticed. If the ledge is clear, it is much less likely that you will have to make a large enough hole to sink the Titanic.

It's easier if you focus on clearing the bottom I've noticed. If the ledge is clear, it is much less likely that you will have to make a large enough hole to sink the Titanic.

Agreed, I usually start with the bottom.

I can't tell if this is a bug due to the way the engine handles audio but I am noticing a lot of objects (usually glass) are not producing sounds when destroyed during battles and chaotic scenes.

Yeah, when I either melee or shoot those breakable windows, no sound whatsoever. Hope CDPR gets around to fixing that. It is a minor little detail, but can cause a slight hitch to immersion.

I've only been a couple times in this situation but I'm pretty sure just not moving and tapping A (or the climbing input if you're using keyboard) in front of the ledge makes you leap over it... I tried to jump through the window only to hit an invisible wall, but climbing it seem to work, if I remember correctly

Top Bottom