Caption the Screenshot

+
Geralt of Rivia: Killing drowners and other pushover beasts with a mere badass look and a heavy aura of win since 1997

Maybe this fits :)Hey Mr. Spielberg, please tell the cameraman to put his tool right off my face, ok! I can't work this way :mad:

A croaking voice from the background: "The waterlords are nigh!"Geralt thinks horror-stricken: "oh no, I thought I left this old hag and the swamps far behind me!"

How about this?
Geralt, I am your father...~ Roxy

Quotes by GeraltThese modern lantern are so complicated. damned, where is the instruction!You should visit a vet with that skin :hmmm: Don't move, the spider sits right on your nose :eek:

Vetala: "Ssh, those voices again, those voices inside my head! Can you hear them, Geralt?"Geralt: "They 're skulls, behind your head, Vetala"

I knew it! My mother-in-law indeed is the best tester of new witcher potions! Look at the magnificent result! Even Kalkstein is awestruck! :teeth:

another one
Guard: Yes, this is new kind of torch, It burns even during the heavy rain and it shines with the blue flame when your mother-in-law is near.

Guard: And if you were KIng Foltest in person, it wouldn't matter! YOU ARE NOT AlLLOWED TO PISS AGAINST THIS WALL!, GOT IT? :mad:Guard: You have to spit into that bowl, if you miss you got arrested for being drunk in street traffic!Guard: See that girls behind? Please, pretend you know me, that would help me getting a date!

Top Bottom