Caption the Screenshot

+
Caption the Screenshot

Here's a chance to show off your humourous side. Though there are no prizes, unless people are compelled to finally use their Orens, show us what you've got.The idea is to create a caption, or even a short script, describing what's happening in the depicted screenshot. Feel free to post your own shots, but at least give enough time for responses to existing screenshots so we aren't just spamming the thread.My first submission should get the creative juices flowing:
Dandelion: It's okay, Geralt.... I won't peek.~ Roxy

Why that :eek:I could have written this!Geralt: Oh come on Dandy, It was cold, I'm gonna buy you a new lute, but this feeds the fire well!or this oneGeralt: What's up Dandelion, we played it out! Tina and me take the bed and you sleep on the tiger skin!

Oh come on Dandelion, I really need the money... please?You can have her afterwards, we are mates, right?What, now you don't want to marry her?That song was really bad, sorry, but it was...care to try another?

Dandelion! Baby! It's not what it looks like, honest!She needed help putting up those curtains on the bed! :evil:

This is fun :DGeralt: "Dandelion, this is not Rozalind Pankiera, she doesn't want to listen to your 'Tears of a bird' now."

Geralt: Come on Dandelion, join us, let's have some fun. Dandelion: Not a chance, I don't like the hairy chests !

Dandelion: Hush... Hear that?Geralt: Hear what?Dandelion: On the roof... was that.. reindeer hooves?~ RoxyP.S. BTW, feel free to toss up a new screenshot after we get a few posts on each one. I never intended to be the only one. :witchmas:

Geralt: Dandelion... this is hardly the best time to be admiring art...(lol at hairy chests btw!)

Geralt: You can hold your breath as long as you want, Dandelion, I won't tell ya, what you'll get for christmas :witchmas:

Can you smell our unwashed foes? I can smell their unholy scent from here!Your farts will not stop us!Protect the weed!

My navigation system told us to turn right, damned I should have bought the update :mad:Hurry up soldiers! Noah's ark can't be that far

"Join the Army" they said. "See the World!" they said. I'd rather be sailing...oren for the first person to remember what game that's from, although it should be easy :)

Top Bottom