Caption the Screenshot

+
Geralt: Whats up with the blue eyes? :-\Peasant: Funny you ask, I suppose you dont remember drinking last nite wit the bard? And dont recall callin me "Troll" mister "I-can-hunt-in-the-dark"? Huh? HUH? :mad:Geralt: Sshit :hmmm:

Time to bring back the humor to the forum!Carmen: And then the surgeon said - Lady, be a bit careful, don't run and in a few days they will look better than ever before - What do you think, Geralt?

Carmen: I paid good money for these, but I *swear* the right one is bigger! Geralt, you know about these things ... tell me!

PetraSilie said:
This is a new one...
Geralt: Shoes off, socks on, scuffing feet across richly woven carpet. Scuff, scuff, scuff, scuff. Triss: Reading book. Geralt: Scuff, scuff, scuff.Triss: Doo de doo, page flip.Geralt: Touchtouch. Bzzzzzzt!Triss: "AAAAH GERALT WHAT THE HELL!!" Geralt: Smirk!

Carmen: Please Geralt, don't tell Vincent about these, he was saving orens for us, so I can quit my boooo job, but I was so drunk when he told me, so I got a BOOB job...

Carmen: Hmmm... I'm quite satisfied with the proportions CDPR gave me in the console version. Looks alright, feels alright. Geralt, what do you think?

lol petra ;DI got this one:
Left Mutant: Hey Jaquest? Could you please send us some coffee here? It is quite difficult to stand here and act ugly when it is freezing like this...

Mutant assasin on the left: Hey, do you smell that?Mutant on the right:I did /not/ fart!First mutant: did so!Second mutant: It's those damned Order elixirs!

oh!Mutant on the left: do you like my new headgear?Mutant on the right: I /don't/ want to talk about it, i saw it first! you copied me!

;D I love this topic ;D
Wyvern: Come ooon Geralt, it's Valentines day, I am not gonna bite your tongue...

Top Bottom