Capturing Issues 'Mirror bug' PC

+
I'm having issues with capturing/recording my gameplay, using OBS Studio. The game runs fine and smooth (so far) but I've been seeing weird bugs in my .mp4 files when my character is looking in a mirror (see screenshot below), I don't see this when I'm in-game, only in the video. I'm not entirely sure that it's caused by the game itself but I've never experienced bugs like these with OBS Studio. Does anyone else have this problem or is there anyone that knows how to fix it?

I'm running the game at ultra settings (pretty much everything is maxed out) on 2560x1440 resolution. I tried to turn down Mirror graphics and the resolution to 1920x1080 but that didn't help.

PC Specs:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10940X CPU @ 3.30 GHz 3.31 GHz
MSI X299-A Pro
Kingston ValueRAM 32GB
Cooler Master H412R
Riotoro Enigma 850WG2
Post automatically merged:

cyberscreenshot2.jpg

Attachments

• cyberscreenshot1.jpg
    cyberscreenshot1.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 128
I definitely have the same issue.. and I'm very curious what is causing it.
My PC's not as high spec'd as yours, Daelyria

PC spec:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
AMD RX580 8gb
RAM 32gb
MSI B550 ATX board

I'm using SLOBS to record the gameplay, and I'm running 2 monitors. The 2nd monitor is to project output for SLOBS, and I can see this "bug/issue" ONLY on the 2nd monitor as it's recording.
CP 01.JPG

As seen in this screenshot, it's not only affecting the mirrors in toilets and whatnot, it also affects the window during cutscene, where V doesn't even look at him/herself.

Would love to get more information on how to fix this or why it's happening.

p.s. GAME IS AWESOME SO FAR!

Top Bottom