Car customization has been dropped

+
I think they should delay the game to add car customization and real metro, among others. November is not a good time, either. It is a hard year in many respects. 2021 would be better. Also, that game should be ready for PS5, not PS4 generation so that it could stand the test of time.

I think they should delay the game to add car customization and real metro, among others. November is not a good time, either. It is a hard year in many respects. 2021 would be better. Also, that game should be ready for PS5, not PS4 generation so that it could stand the test of time.
Agreed.

I don't get it why they still aim for a current gen release, next gen is around the corner... no way I spend any pence for a ps4 game and I'm sure many others feel the same. Next gen is going to be expensive if one believes the latest rumors.

As I said in another thread that has been deleted shortly after I posted it, CDPR messed up their schedule. Just the bad timing to release a AAA game on current gen.

Agreed.

I don't get it why they still aim for a current gen release, next gen is around the corner... no way I spend any pence for a ps4 game and I'm sure many others feel the same. Next gen is going to be expensive if one believes the latest rumors.

As I said in another thread that has been deleted shortly after I posted it, CDPR messed up their schedule. Just the bad timing to release a AAA game on current gen.
Considering that both MS and Sony said they will offer a free upgrade at launch, I'm not sure how valid your argument really is.

Considering that both MS and Sony said they will offer a free upgrade at launch, I'm not sure how valid your argument really is.

I'm not buying bits of games, it's either ps5 jacket or no game. And in the case of CP2077 I rather wait some reviews, before I buy a wet firecracker blindfolded, happend once, won't happen again.

Really hope we'll get car customization soon
Car customization is entirely necessary in a game like this. Not sure why they won't add it, as there are variants of nearly every car already driving around the streets of night city. They've created what essentially is an open world sandbox rpg, and then limited the player of their customization options. Makes little to no sense to me. This wouldn't really be a difficult add, honestly, even just a paint change would be enough for me. I just wanna drive around in blacked out batman cars. Also, more motorcycles are desperately needed. As well as some "fun" vehicles. I know CDPR has a huge team on this game, and they could keep it going a long time and make it even greater than phantom liberty already did by simply doing some fan service. not sure why the community seems to be ignored on this issue.

Car customization is entirely necessary in a game like this. Not sure why they won't add it, as there are variants of nearly every car already driving around the streets of night city. They've created what essentially is an open world sandbox rpg, and then limited the player of their customization options. Makes little to no sense to me. This wouldn't really be a difficult add, honestly, even just a paint change would be enough for me. I just wanna drive around in blacked out batman cars. Also, more motorcycles are desperately needed. As well as some "fun" vehicles. I know CDPR has a huge team on this game, and they could keep it going a long time and make it even greater than phantom liberty already did by simply doing some fan service. not sure why the community seems to be ignored on this issue.
Thread necroing man, look at the date of OP

Top Bottom