Car MOD

+
Does anyone know if any Genius MOD creater created a MOD that allows us to keep or (prevent from vanishing) cars / bikes we steal?

Nope,

There is this mod which allows you to swap the apperance of any car. I've not tested it personally but it's probably not persistant through loads. But maybe you could change an ownable car to the specific paintjob/model want?

If you want this feature to get cars for free your best bet is to simply add money and buy the model you want I think.

The reason why I would love someone to create a mod like this is because, I use bikes primarily. The bikes that enemies use I like better than the ones we can buy. :)

Thats my favorite. :) Not the arch bikes.
fav bike.jpg

Not a scientific answer, but the NPC bikes don't "handle" as well as say the player Kusanagi or the Arch, it's a feel thing for me.

The hijackable ones have a blank gear shape dial instead of a speedometer which is disconcerting. I never really look to the left of the HUD to see my speed.

Does anyone know if any Genius MOD creater created a MOD that allows us to keep or (prevent from vanishing) cars / bikes we steal?
I haven't tried this one yet, but comments are good and apparently the creator is used to that type of mod on GTA V before. If you do try it before me, I'd appreciate your feedback :)

Cyberdrive

maybe one day someone will create such a MOD. for now, you can sell the stolen car

Top Bottom