Car offers doesn't pop up

+
I've completed all side quests, all quests before Hanako, all activities in all areas, i got few million eddies, lvl50, street lvl 50, and you know what? I can't buy cars because offers pop up sooo rare. I left game for hour and only 1 more offer poped up. I tried to wait ingame for few days - it doesn't work. You just have to spend horrifying amount of time doing nothing until game decides to let you buy 1 more car. Why i cant buy it if i already played 100+ hours? It is nonesens, players must have options to buy cars whenever they want

Sorry for bad english, it is not my native language

I've completed all side quests, all quests before Hanako, all activities in all areas, i got few million eddies, lvl50, street lvl 50, and you know what? I can't buy cars because offers pop up sooo rare. I left game for hour and only 1 more offer poped up. I tried to wait ingame for few days - it doesn't work. You just have to spend horrifying amount of time doing nothing until game decides to let you buy 1 more car. Why i cant buy it if i already played 100+ hours? It is nonesens, players must have options to buy cars whenever they want

All fixer's their interval offering new vehicles have been extended with patch 1.3. Through my experience, they will offer new vehicles when;

- venturing in their territory,
- doing their gigs,
- progressing the story,
- buying theirs and others their vehicles.

If you say that you've done all that, including buying all available vehicles, and still no new vehicles are offered up by any of the fixers, you can file a bug-report at Support here.

I´m facing probably the same issue and if it´s true, then it´s quite bad, mildly said... Especially when you take into account how "OP" you must be to be able to begin missions for the city center fixers, for example - no matter if your street cred is maxed up. I used to buy Quadra Avenger almost at the beginning of the game and now it isn´t being offered at all.

But to the point - I understand that Regina is offering cars as before but if the "new logic" really sticks to the pattern you described, why did Wakako offer the 2 initial vehicles upon arrival to her district? Even though I haven´t completed any gigs for her yet. The only reason might be the prologue mission about Sandra Dorsett but it wasn´t a regular gig at all.

Well, my level is getting higher so I´ll be venturing to the rest of the fixers soon so I hope the cars will start popping up as well...

But to the point - I understand that Regina is offering cars as before but if the "new logic" really sticks to the pattern you described, why did Wakako offer the 2 initial vehicles upon arrival to her district?
Because "The Rescue" (Sandra Dorset) and "The Contract". So you already complete a quest for her ;)

And yeah, as soon as you will complete a single GIG, you should receive offer from the "related" fixer.

Yeah i have experienced this two on ps5 and 4. im street cred level 50 and i have completed all the gigs. Dino hasnt offerd me the outlaw gts yet and thats my favorite car in the game. i have tried waiting, fast traveling in and out of city center, roaming the territory and buying other cars.

I think I found the pattern out... it doesn´t really matter how far you are, the only important thing is how many gigs you completed for a certain fixer which is not good because some of the cars won´t be available until the very endgame, so to say. Whatever, I don´t think they ever change it back - but maybe someone will make a mod which could set this back.

I think I found the pattern out... it doesn´t really matter how far you are, the only important thing is how many gigs you completed for a certain fixer which is not good because some of the cars won´t be available until the very endgame, so to say. Whatever, I don´t think they ever change it back - but maybe someone will make a mod which could set this back.
I've finished all Regina's gigs but still no offers from her excepting the first Garena G240. Fixer's offering system must be broken since patch 1.3...

I was experimenting with this a while back in 1.3 and found that doing 1 gig for the fixer then waiting would give you the option buy a car. Then do 1 more gig and wait... another offer. Don't know if it went quicker as i bought all the cars when offered... but this is what happened to me in my last playthrough when 1.5 dropped as well.

This must be really broken then... at least for your game instance because Regina started offering cars (periodically) as soon as I started working with her. The best car I could get so far is the Shion MZ2 (latest from Regina). I could buy Quadra 740 from Wakako but I don´t like the color :D

Edit: I didn´t play after patch 1.3, I waited straight till 1.5 which is why I haven´t noticed this earlier...

What I hoped for was to be able to keep of sell a car you've borrowed. Killing a wanted streetgang and driving off in their Quadra was fun but it only lasted till the next side mission: The Quadra was gone.

(Note: I only played since PS5 version)

Top Bottom