Car Wheel Turning Speed

+
I know I will not get much constructive help in trying to get the mouse to work as the steering. But I bet there is an INI file that includes how fast the wheels of the car turn left and right once you press the turn vehicle keys. Can anyone please tell me where this might be so I can try to slow down the turn speed of the wheels?

Bugs me how the NPC are allowed to turn their wheel slow or fast deepening on the turn they want to make. I have been watching how they move the steering when for turns as I sit in the passenger seat. There was even one time were the NPC slowly turn his steering wheel to get on a side street then did a FAST turn to park half way on the sidewalk of the street.

And yet I am struggling with the wheels turning fully left or right so quickly. If I can slow it down this will work for me for 80% of my driving as I do not plan to do any racing side quests. Any main quest that requires me to race in I will just change it back to normal.

THANK YOU.

The vehicles dont make sense. In the future they should have amazing power steering right?

Top Bottom