Card categories defined?

+
Card categories defined?

Is there a resource that defines the card categories? I am talking about things like "agile", "fleeting", etc.
(Searching these forums with the search function has not been helpful . . .)

TIA

+1

I wasn't able to find any in-game desription nor forum topics that will explain terms and card icons.

Does anyone care to help me understanding what these indicate:

- a 'fleeting' term
- a flame icon on a card (the one crossed by the lightning, below unit's Strenght)
- a blue drop(?) icon on a bottom of a card

Last two are visible on this picture:

Bez tytułu.png

I would really appreciate someone helping me out here, by either answering directly or pointing me where to go to get this info.

Regards.

TokisPL;n7791900 said:
1) a 'fleeting' term
2) a flame icon on a card (the one crossed by the lightning, below unit's Strenght)
3) a blue drop(?) icon on a bottom of a card

1) Card is removed from the game once destroyed (or and the end of the round).
2) Card has an ability that will trigger once it's played (on the board).
3) Card is weather immune.

pahriah;n7692860 said:
Is there a resource that defines the card categories? I am talking about things like "agile", "fleeting", etc.
(Searching these forums with the search function has not been helpful . . .)

TIA

everything is specified within the card's text.

IE: agile means it can be played on more than one row, if you read the card, it will state which rows it can be played in (IE: coral reads "ranged/siege")

you don't need to know the terms to understand the card

4RM3D;n7793000 said:
1) Card is removed from the game once destroyed (or and the end of the round).
2) Card has an ability that will trigger once it's played (on the board).
3) Card is weather immune.

Thank you!

I still think 2) doesn't fit into few cards' mechanics - why Dun Banner Light Cavalry or Ciri would have that, if they don't bring any particular effect on the board when being played? Inversely, troops such as Nauzicaa Standard Bearer don't bear this icon even though their effect is being triggered once they appear on the board. It might be something else than your description, I think. That is why this game should have some deeper explanation of its terms somewhere (game's website od in-game glossary) for newbies like me.

TokisPL;n7795170 said:
I still think 2) doesn't fit into few cards' mechanics - why Dun Banner Light Cavalry or Ciri would have that [...] Inversely, troops such as Nauzicaa Standard Bearer don't bear this icon

Well, Dun Banner Light Cavalry doesn't do anything. Buy yeah, I actually didn't explain it properly. The Fire icon is for an ability that being trigger by another card or mechanism. For Ciri, it's when the round ends. For Ida Emean, it's when a spell is played. For Savage Bear, it's when another unit is played. Etc...

Top Bottom