"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
Twitter Update:

Charles Perrin "‏@OrthoRadio" 1 hour ago
"@Marcin360" Hello Marcin ! What is the situation on the achievements problem ? Soon a week and no news :/ Thank you !

Marcin Momot "‏@Marcin360"
"@OrthoRadio" We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will.

Lol yeah sure Marcin, and the Claywich merchant will still be broken so most of the community STILL won't be able to pop this stupid achievement.

I am also playing on the PS4. I might try this at the weekend, I have the disc version of the game so maybe if I wipe the game and load up the vanilla version with no patches and try loading a save file form 1.05 I might get the trophy to pop. Unfortunately I updated to 1.07 just before finishing the HIgh Stakes Game, I only needed the leader cards to complete my collection quite reluctant to start over as am doing the deathmarch playthrough. I wonder if anyone has tried this and if so does it work?

I emailed my save file yesterday to tech support to complain that not getting the trophy and this is my reply.

"Thank you for the feedback. The dev team is aware of the issue and currently working on the fix."

I can only hope they fix it soon as don't want to continue with the game until it is. Gwent was my favourite quest and after going and getting every single card I would like my trophy. Pretty sad I know to be getting upset about a little picture but damn it I want that trophy!

Have just played the base game 1.00 playing just the story mode with the aim to get Gwent cards, got all the Gwent cards available before going to Skellige just to find that the captain is dead on the floor so can't pay him. I have tried reloading and he just makes a screaming noise falling to the floor. Not happy. I hope patch 1.08 comes soon

Last edited:
I am also on PS4. I have done all the Gwent quests, harassed every merchant/NPC, bought every card and cross-referenced the available lists. There are no more cards in my game to collect, but the quest (Collect 'Em All) and the achievement don't trigger.

Hi same problem i've checked 10 times today useing gwentcards.com or witcher guide CL official i have all of them ,zoltan included, but nothing. Pls Make a Check List ingame for the quest rly there like 200 cards its a good ideea maibe i missed one or its bugged.fix it fast last needed for platinum

same problem.
i have all gwent card i`m sure.
my last gwent card was iorveth (shock therapy quest).
i sent for them save before the shock therapy quest.
they said to me this:

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we're currently investigating this issue.

There's a possible workaround for this issue, please reload a savegame in which:
1. You don't know yet where Roche is, Djikstra is about to tell you his location
2. Partisan camp hasn't been yet discovered.
3. Geralt is in Novigrad.

Regards,

Kuba Woźniakowski
what should i do? what does this mean?

At this point I wish I could re-install the base version, or any prior version before 1.07, but since I got the digital download on PSN, they'll only let you re-download 1.07.

I am also playing on the PS4. I might try this at the weekend, I have the disc version of the game so maybe if I wipe the game and load up the vanilla version with no patches and try loading a save file form 1.05 I might get the trophy to pop. Unfortunately I updated to 1.07 just before finishing the HIgh Stakes Game, I only needed the leader cards to complete my collection quite reluctant to start over as am doing the deathmarch playthrough. I wonder if anyone has tried this and if so does it work?
Sadly, that won't work, You cannot play with a game save superior to the game version you have installed. Meaning, in your case, you cannot use your 1.05 save with your 1.0 version of the game.
same problem.
i have all gwent card i`m sure.
my last gwent card was iorveth (shock therapy quest).
i sent for them save before the shock therapy quest.
they said to me this:

what should i do? what does this mean?
This means that they messed up while responding to your inquiry. This workaround is meant to give a potential solution to the people blocked in the "Get Junior" quest, when Vernon Roche doesn't speak to Geralt anymore. There is no workaround for the Gwent Quest for the moment..

As far as I am aware I have all the cards, completed the passiflora gwent tournament and neither the collect them all quest or the two achievements have been awarded/completed.

Hi

I started and stoped playing the game already with patch 1.07 ps4 version. I waited for a patch that solve most problems, now i see this, my question is this. This bug of not complete this mission and not have the trophy unlocked is for games started before the patch or hits the new game started after the patch 1.07 too? thanks in advance.

This bug of not complete this mission and not have the trophy unlocked is for games started before the patch or hits the new game started after the patch 1.07 too? thanks in advance.
This bug affects eveybody, every version of the game, whereas you started your game before or after the 1.07 patch.
But it should be patched in the upcoming update from the words of CDP Team.

Hi

Thanks. I only asked this because if only hits started games before the patch i continue playing, but if hits all i wait another patch to play it.

Last edited:
Guys, I literally needed 2 cards to get the trophy before the patch came live and if I only knew what would happen, I would have waited before downloading! I (and I imagine all of you with the same problem) have spent SO MANY HOURS for this and I just can't go from scratch again for a single gwent trophy! I love this game so much and CD PROJEKT RED is doing an incredible effort to counter every problem their game has, whatever that may be, which makes me pretty positive that they will also solve this very problem! BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THIS! IT'S SUCH A PITY! All of us have put such a great ammount of our time for this, so just try to do something!

P.S. I laughed so hard when the trophy did not pop up! And YES...I am using a checklist too!

Zoltan card did not pop up in the bag probably because I looted it prior, then I backup a save and use the debug console to spawn it, still did not get the achievement/complete the quest (I have 194 cards before, missing only Zoltan.)

Same thing, they need to fix this.

Gwent glitch

Poor infantry cards do not stack right and i have 4 out of 3. This glitch has not allowed me to get the collet them all trophy on ps4 must be fixed

For me, on PS4, I had every card except for the cards won in the quest "Gwent: High Stakes". I got around to finally completing Gwent: High Stakes after patch 1.07 went live and my game did not register "Collect Em All" as complete nor did it award me the trophy for collecting every gwent card in the game.

Same here! But there is another(?) bug in my Card List. At the moment I do have 196 Cards. Very early in the game I discoverd that something was strange with the "poor fucking infantry" cards. I have 4 of them, two cards are stacked, the other ones are separate. Maybe this is correlated with the trophy not popping up?

Please, CDPR, address this in the next patch! It is really frustrating when you invested so much time in the game and a bug "steals" your achievement/trophy!

I have the same problem. 4 cards of "poor fucking infantry". Two of them are stacked, the other ones aren't. Right now I have 196 Cards total. Did not get the trophy!

The last card I needed was Wyvern and I just got it but the trophy did not pop! :( It took so long. I waited just for patch 1.07 to start playing again and get the last cards I needed and it was all for nothing :(

Cards are supposed to stack like that, 196 is the number of cards in the game. What is glitched right now is trophy/achievement, they all are since 1.07

Top Bottom