"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
^ Yeah as I reported in the ps4 tech support thread and 1.08 others including myself are having the same issue. 100% have them all and no trophy after the update. ps4 here. Frustrating is exactly right.
Have you tried to loot something (crate, shelf, whatever)? When I went into the game, nothing happened. Then i looted a crate just for fun and the Card Collector-achievement popped up. Yummy ;-) On PS4

Try to play one random gwent game card. I have received the trophy after that immediately

---------- Updated at 12:18 AM ----------

I am still not receiving the achievement even after the patch and I have all 195 cards cross checked with Gwentcards.com one by one. This is epically frustrating.
Try to play one random gwent game with anyone.I have received after the game immediately

I still have the problem because I'm missing some cards even thought I've beaten everyone in the game.. Wish they heared my feedback and added a merchant who plays with you until you get all the random cards...

Works for me now. As stated, needed to loot a container, then it popped.

thanks for getting it ( and the want to look at my stuff bug) fixed.

Have you tried to loot something (crate, shelf, whatever)? When I went into the game, nothing happened. Then i looted a crate just for fun and the Card Collector-achievement popped up. Yummy ;-) On PS4

Thank God for your post. Almost started a new game :-|

so riddle me this...how is it im missing 1 qwent card (i used a online checklist while gathering them) (missing the monster card-griffin)- Which is a random...went through the tedious task of making sure I didnt miss any of the missables, went around to all the merchants, collected 195 cards and I get to only needing 1 last card and the "collect em all" quest completes but yet the achievement doesnt unlock on GOG? Also I have NPC's I havent played and when I go play them they wont drop the last card I need nor even loot...they just give blank NOTHING when I win. Still seems BUGGED to me. Very frustrating. Looting a chest may work for some that already have all cards, but this is a bug that wont let me obtain the last random card needed...doesnt quite make sense how I even obtained the "collect em all" quest without even having the griffin monster card to begin with. This is why you dont link achievements to long drawn out 196 card buggy tasks with what seems to be an amateur coding staff handling the whole game.

---------- Updated at 03:14 PM ----------

This is what I got upon giving my save file over to support and having them take a look at the problem with the achievement still not popping:

I'm sorry about the issue with "Card Collector" achievement that you encountered and thank you for the feedback. Our development team is currently working on the fix for this issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
-So now I wonder how long this one takes...next time before you guys are about to release a game, do this number A) STOP, B) actually HIRE some testers, C) hire some new programmers to fix the old programmers work D) release a working product half more stable then this game released. -If corporate gives you any crap about needing more time, tell them to come see Brad about how corporate america is ruining one of my main hobbies to escape the hell hole they already put this country in. I'll tell them off for you and where to stick their corporate logic.

Last edited:
Thank you for patch 1.08. Card Collector achievement unlocked ! Your support for this game is amazing. Keep up great work guys.

Guys, i still cant make this achievement.... I got all 195 cards and its still not unlocked, i tried everything said here before, what could that be? Im playing on PC.

Guys, i still cant make this achievement.... I got all 195 cards and its still not unlocked, i tried everything said here before, what could that be? Im playing on PC.
Achievements are broken again. Wait for a fix, as usual.

Also, make sure to have a save before collecting the last card, just in case they don't fix it retroactively.

Last edited:
PS4 player on patch 1.08

I definitely have all cards and no trophy. Come on, people.
Have looted and purchased and drank some wine to drown my sorrow but nothing works.

I know that this may not be exactly the same subject but it's about the same quest so you might have the answer for me. I clearly haven't played all the locations for gwent yet, but still somehow I failed the quest, how is that even possible?

sylverwolf70;n9544041 said:
I know that this may not be exactly the same subject but it's about the same quest so you might have the answer for me. I clearly haven't played all the locations for gwent yet, but still somehow I failed the quest, how is that even possible?

So you got "Quest failed" from Collect 'em All?

Did you play Gwent in Vegelbud's party during "A Matter Of Life And Death"? Those cards are missable. This list may help you to track down those other missable cards too: https://www.vg247.com/2017/05/25/the...ollect-em-all/

Although some things have changed after that guide was made, it should still give you the general idea of what you have possibly missed (and "Pulling The Thread" quest is really called "Following The Thread).

Last edited:
Top Bottom