"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
I have the same issue on my second playthrough, fortunately I got Card Collector achievement on my first playthrough. But it's still kinda annoying. I guess this issue might be caused by the latest patch, since it's been reported so many times recently.

Last edited:
I can confirm this as well. After finishing the game on 1.06 I had to buy last gwent cards from the merchant in "White Garden", which worked fine. Quest completed and achievement unlocked. Now with patch 1.07 I loaded an older savegame (for testing), went to the same merchant and bought the last gwent cards, but the quest was not completed.

If anyone wants to test this, here is my savegame: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sodjhdtltac1n6l/save_gwent_bug.7z?dl=0
Go to the merchant in from of you and buy the last gwent cards.

This happened to me as well. Hoping they can patch the patch as this was the first game I was looking to platinum.

Same here on Ps4. Zoltan was my only missing card. Had the game saved right at Hanged Man Tree so I could grab when this new patch dropped since it wasn't showing up before. Was able to get it with this new patch but the quest did not complete and trophy did not unlocked. Glad I am not the only one this has happened to.

Sounds like the patched-in version of Zoltan's card does not actually count towards the achievement nor the associated quest. You do get to collect and use it but the game doesn't recognize it internally.

At least this is what I can gather from the comments in here.

Sounds like the patched-in version of Zoltan's card does not actually count towards the achievement nor the associated quest. You do get to collect and use it but the game doesn't recognize it internally.

At least this is what I can gather from the comments in here.

Nope. I have the Zoltan card NOT from the hanged man tree. Still didn't get achievement.

You are probably missing one or more other cards then. If you have Zoltan already and don't have the achievement yet, that's probably why.

The quest and the achievement are clearly broken, my last card was Wyvern and the achievement didn't pop. I triple checked all my card and I have all of them.

The quest and the achievement are clearly broken, my last card was Wyvern and the achievement didn't pop. I triple checked all my card and I have all of them.
Weird.

I haven't known this achievement to be broken. I was able to get it exactly when I should have. It's just very sensitive since you could always overlook a card if you aren't constantly paying attention and playing EVERYONE that offers gwent.

This isn't the only achievement that's broken. The Woodland Spirit achievement didn't unlock for me, for example. The brawl and horse racing achievements are broken as well, according to others.

This isn't the only achievement that's broken. The Woodland Spirit achievement didn't unlock for me, for example. The brawl and horse racing achievements are broken as well, according to others.
For the Woodland Spirit, I know for a fact that you HAVE to side with Sven in order to unlock the achievement, If you go with Harald instead, the contract will still be completed but it won't count towards the achievement.

Just a FYI in case that's what you did.

Weird.

I haven't known this achievement to be broken. I was able to get it exactly when I should have. It's just very sensitive since you could always overlook a card if you aren't constantly paying attention and playing EVERYONE that offers gwent.

It seems that the problem comes from the 1.07 since there are people who get the achievement in previous patches.

It seems that the problem comes from the 1.07 since there are people who get the achievement in previous patches.
That would make sense. Like I said, I was able to get my achievement fair and square pre-patch, so if the patch truly 'broke' it, it would explain this.

I have the same problem with collecting all gwent cards trophy, this is really annoying after so much afford we put to collect those cards, fix it please CDPR

For the Woodland Spirit, I know for a fact that you HAVE to side with Sven in order to unlock the achievement, If you go with Harald instead, the contract will still be completed but it won't count towards the achievement.

Just a FYI in case that's what you did.

Thanks, but I did side with Sven. Achievements are definitely broken in general, on both Steam and GOG Galaxy. Other threads are starting to pop up on this forum, on reddit and on steam.

Something wrong with Gwent card collection

Hi folks,

At last I thought I'd collected all Gwent cards. All quests done, new merchants now just give me random loot when I win etc...

I have checked twice thoroughly through the Gwent card check list and I have found every one.

But the quest has not completed.

The only odd thing is there's supposed to be 3 'Poor Fucking Infantry' but I have 4!

2 are stacked and the other 2 sit alone.

I didn't use any console commands to give items or anything.

Any idea why I've got 4 and why the quest hasn't completed?

Cheers

Top Bottom