"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
Playing on Ps4, was collecting gwent cards now for 10 hours (including checking lists multiple times) trophy is not popping. Really upset and angry...

I am too experiencing this error. I just completed my full 195 card collection, buy guy the last four cards (one of which were unique I believe) from the Innkeeper in Faroe, and no achievement. This was on the Xbox One verison of the game.

Considering the reports of no trophies popping at this point, it seems highly likely that this is the root cause of the Gwent card malfunction. Although one piece of evidence against this is that the in-game quest doesn't complete either. Perhaps CDProjectRed can post an authoritative list of cards to collect? That'd be quite helpful to confirm whether we're experiencing a bug. I've seen many posters complain about not getting this trophy while simultaneously admitting they lack some cards, considering them dupes or "not counted". Who says?
I had a straight-forward road to collecting the cards and finished the random ones after the 1.07 patch. I didn't get the quest or trophy. My last card was the Wyvern (interesting how many collected this last). I used the gwentcards.com checklist to confirm my collection. But even that one is anecdotal.
Let's get those bug reports to CDPR quickly and include save files when you can. That will decrease their time to resolve.

Considering the reports of no trophies popping at this point, it seems highly likely that this is the root cause of the Gwent card malfunction. Although one piece of evidence against this is that the in-game quest doesn't complete either. Perhaps CDProjectRed can post an authoritative list of cards to collect? That'd be quite helpful to confirm whether we're experiencing a bug. I've seen many posters complain about not getting this trophy while simultaneously admitting they lack some cards, considering them dupes or "not counted". Who says?
I had a straight-forward road to collecting the cards and finished the random ones after the 1.07 patch. I didn't get the quest or trophy. My last card was the Wyvern (interesting how many collected this last). I used the gwentcards.com checklist to confirm my collection. But even that one is anecdotal.
Let's get those bug reports to CDPR quickly and include save files when you can. That will decrease their time to resolve.

Adding a NPC that gives you every card you miss when you beat him is the best idea I think. They can add him on meta-game if they want.

Gwint Bug

Hello, I have the following problem.
I finished all the tasks of this card game, won all the cards that fall out accidentally. At the moment I have 196 cards, no two weather maps that are given for the occasional victory, and new games in gwint, do not give them. What to do?

i am still missing zoltan POST 1.07. The card is not under the tree. I know where it is supposed to be. If i go on a MUCH earlier save the card is there but that would mean losing days of play time.
GeoPilgrim has the best idea. Add an npc with all the missable cards. Make him only reachable end game if need be. I believe cdpr intent was for cards to not be missable and that seems best anyway. Ive played through on deathmarch. Make Olivers cards and the estate cards and the Zoltan card available for purchase. Believe me i wish i just didnt care about getting a final achievement for my platinum trophy but i do. Maybe i need to up my psychmeds i dont know.

Another Update from Twitter:

"Егор Капинус ‏@ego1793" 1 hour ago
"@Marcin360" Hello Marcin. I took the card Zoltan, but achievement "Card Collector" is not received. I collected all cards.

"Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360" 1 hour ago
"@ego1793" We are looking into the achievement problem.

CD Projekt is "investigating" the broken Collect Em' All quest had a chat with their support I suggest others contact them and send a save file contact there support - http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 42
Zoltan card did not pop up in the bag probably because I looted it prior, then I backup a save and use the debug console to spawn it, still did not get the achievement/complete the quest (I have 194 cards before, missing only Zoltan.)

I own the ps4, just got my last card for sure, ive checked and rechecked all the cards and didnt get the trophy. Ive spent hours upon hours and several run throughs on this, its extremely disheartening, please please address this issue as it seems not only to be me. Thank you

I haven't read many of the comments here, but I'm just dropping by to say this issue is most likely associated with the Collect 'Em All quest and not the achievement itself. The game fails to mark the quest as complete (when all cards have been collected) which in turn hinders the achievement.

I already got my Card Collector achievement pre-patch so this doesn't really concern me, but it's what I've been able to gather from reading the reports so far.

I have just finished gathering all cards.I have 195 cards in the game and i can't get the achievement too.I hope this will be fixed soon.( Ps4 )

So, I checked multiple sites and I have all the cards but Wyvern. I won Zoltan in my play through, I didn't have to go pick it up from Hang man's tree or whatever. I got the wyvern card and no trophy popped. So I reloaded my save, tried again, got the card no trophy. That is when I started reading the forums and saw its bugged as of 1.07. I reloaded my save again, so I still need the wyvern card, and I am not going to win it again till they fix this. Figures, last trophy I need for platinum. PS4, won all my cards in play through and was able to purchase all cards, even from the merchants that have a chance to bug. Oh well, hope it gets fixed soon.

Something similar just happened top me. I'm on the PC on my second play-through started on 1.06 and now i am on 1.07 and just finished the pasiflora high stakes quest, then went to skellige for the last few cards i was missing.

went to http://gwentcards.com/
an confirmed i have every single card listed

yet no achievement or completed quest :(

Yeah this is my second play through as well but PS4, and I used the same website to check my cards. I am not going to finish the quest till they fix it. I can see me completing it, but whatever patch comes out does not give the trophy/quest completion retroactively and then having to do a third playthrough. Granted that wouldn't be horrible since its an awesome game, just a lot of work.

Yeah this is my second play through as well but PS4, and I used the same website to check my cards. I am not going to finish the quest till they fix it. I can see me completing it, but whatever patch comes out does not give the trophy/quest completion retroactively and then having to do a third playthrough. Granted that wouldn't be horrible since its an awesome game, just a lot of work.

i agree with you ArisRaven, i loaded a previous save and kept one monster card from a merchant still available, a foglet so i can purchase it when this is fixed. What a drag.....

Same problem. I spent all night losing my mind trying to figure out what card I had missed using multiple checklists before I came across this thread. Of note, I had the Zoltan card before the patch and just finished up with a vendor I missed in Skellige.

have all cards, but no trophy, no completed quest

Dear CD Project Red!
Before I start, thank you guys for this great game, and I do hope you collect all possible rewards for your great job.

Now speaking of this great job... I do understand that in such huge and awesome game it is very hard to oversee absolutely everything, but gwent cards glithes are the most SADISTIC and FRUSTRATING ones.
On my first playthrough adventure I`ve focused on world exploration, sidequests and exciting story line, but, after 100+ hours of gameplay... Boom!!! Claywitch glitch (no key)... sorry lad - no cards for you.

I`m a stubborn person, you know, and, anyway, I wanted to do my second death march walkthrough just to make sure I have balls and my 76-th platinum, So I did another 50+ hours run. And now, when It`s 3 am in the morning, And I have tripple-checked gwent card list (I have all cards except one rain and clear weather, but it`s ok for the trophy) and still, after this very 1.07 patch of yours I can`t get the trophy for the second time, for the 150+ hours, for all my sleepless nights and wasted working days.

Please, CD Project, fix this bug.

(played on PS4, last card I needed wasn`t Zolton)

Last edited:
Twitter Update:

Charles Perrin "‏@OrthoRadio" 1 hour ago
"@Marcin360" Hello Marcin ! What is the situation on the achievements problem ? Soon a week and no news :/ Thank you !

Marcin Momot "‏@Marcin360"
"@OrthoRadio" We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will.

Top Bottom