"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
Yeah got same problem i only need that one trophy for platinum. I know whats caused it. I have 4 poor fing infantry cards 2 are stacked the others individual and you only need 3. So i have 41 out of 40 northern realm cards and its glitched. I tried again on a new game and same problem early on in the game. This must be fixed

Do I need even the duplicate cards? For example: I've got 2/3 Nekkers cards... I can't find the last one. Do I need this one or my trophy is glitched too?

I have 4 poor fing infantry cards 2 are stacked the others individual and you only need 3. So i have 41 out of 40 northern realm cards and its glitched. I tried again on a new game and same problem early on in the game.

Same here. I have 4 of 3 Poor Fucking Infantry cards and it looks like this is why I can't get the last random drop card I actually need.

Same problem here with Zoltan card. It was the last card needed for me, I acquired it after the release of 1.07 patch from beneath the hangmen's tree but no achievement popped up. I've got now surely all of the cards but no achievement, which drives me really mad (I've been waiting for it for sooo long ).

I got the Zoltan card before 1.07, and I have every single card (checked with multiple lists multiple times). But somehow the quest won't complete and I can't get the achievement as well. Half of my play-hours was spent on finding gwent cards, now I'm just frustrated... :\

I have almost all cards including duplicates (missing 1 Rain and 1 Clear Weather duplicates), still I cannot complete the quest. Also I have 4 Poor F. Infantry cards which don't stack: 2 + 1 + 1. Maybe this is the key.

so sad to see something that takes this long to achieve this bugged...hopefully they work this out soon. I to have 4 poor infantry cards when guides say I should only need 3, and why they dont stack is beyond me...anyways achievements arent working right now across all platforms since the 1.07 patch so you might as well wait on word back for that being fixed before adding that last card.

Yeah got same problem i only need that one trophy for platinum. I know whats caused it. I have 4 poor fing infantry cards 2 are stacked the others individual and you only need 3. So i have 41 out of 40 northern realm cards and its glitched. I tried again on a new game and same problem early on in the game. This must be fixed

Same problem here. Got Wyvern today and no trophy popped up.

No cards left, just the trophy...

Last edited:
Did some testing with my saves tonight. I'm on PS4 and have confirmed all cards per gwentcards . com

Approximate deck building history:
-Earned 4th PFI early on, it's the only extra card I have and perhaps what glitched my trophy
-Played randoms, interleaving gwent related quests
-Purchased all the cards from Merchants, including the Griffin merchant (Did NOT pick up the cards from the inkeep in the prologue)
-Did the Tournament during Triss' secondary questline to get Dandelion
-More randoms
-1.07 upgrade
-Did the High Stakes quest and completed it
-Completed the rest of the one-off specials and finally the Skellige style quest
-At that point it was randoms to complete the collection. I received all of the cards except Imlerith and Wyvern. I can get both, but no achievement. So far my testing has shown I draw Imlerith first always.

I only have one question: Should I preserve a save where I don't have all the cards and wait for a patch, or am I going to be GTG continuing with one of my newer saves?

Thanks. Hope this information is helpful.

On PC, finished up "High Stakes" quest and "Collect 'Em All" didn't complete. I have all cards now checking on gwentcards checklist.

I didn't need to purchase any cards from the White Orchard Vendor.

As an aside, my GOG achievements haven't updated in 15 days despite completing a significant number of them as I finish up things before going to the Isle (such as all the fist-fighting and some that are Contract-related, in addition to Gwent Master).

"Collect 'Em All" quest broke when I patched to 1.07. I was able to complete the quest while at patch 1.06.
Just in-case that it wasn't said before.

Hello,
We're currently working on a fix. If you already have all needed cards, achievement will unlock. Sorry for inconvenience.

Will this fix all remaining problems without causing anymore inconveniences ?

I know that many praise this game, but it's inexcusable, two months after it's release to have this many problems. I know that a lot of players accuse the existence of trophies but for many others, trophies are a way to completely do all the game's challenges, and until now the greatest challenge is to keep playing the game.

First it was the baywether murders glitch, then the claywitch merchant, then the exp not registering or the stamina and health not refiling with every update a new problem appeared.

Completely inexcusable. Sorry for being so harsh but i have reached my limits.

Hy.. So what can we do if i have all the cards (195)? Wait to fix? End the game? How can i do?

---------- Updated at 05:42 PM ----------

Hello,
We're currently working on a fix. If you already have all needed cards, achievement will unlock. Sorry for inconvenience.
Sorry but i don't understand... So what can i do? with the save or the quest? I have to wait the fix or there are any solutions to obtain the trophy?

---------- Updated at 05:46 PM ----------

and when the fix is ready how to obtain the trophy? i'm at the passiflora before the tournament... after the fix??

I double checked my deck with a list I found online and I have all the cards but it says I still haven't completed the 'Collect 'Em All' quest. I'm missing 1 torrential rain and clear weather, does that count towards the deck? If so, I haven't been receiving cards when I was playing the innkeepers, traders, merchants, etc in Skellige. They suddenly stopped giving cards halfway, I assumed it was because I got them all and had the 'Gwent: Skellige Style' cards left, which I did complete. But no trophy. Please fix this!!! - This is patch 1.07 btw.

Hello!

Same issue: after getting every possible card in game (total of 195) both Gwent achievements (Card Collector & Gwent Master) are not showing as cleared (still red in Steam achievements).

Last achievement I got was on 28th of June 15:00.

What's more is that I haven't gotten any other achievements in mean time even if they're already complete:
1) Fast and Furious2) Fiend or Foe?
3) Woodland Spirit
4) Ashes To Ashes

Game version: PC, Steam
Played: 108 h (first play through)

The only issue I could come up is that I used the mod which removes the repeating intro movies when loading (which is really annoying as hell to hear something over and over again).

If need be, I can give my save to RED support team.

Hello,

Does this mean, that the corresponding side quest will also be set to completeted retroactively?
How many Gwent cards do you need officially to get the quest done and the achievement unlocked? Is it 195 (mentioned sometimes) or 199?

Thanks and regards,
Shiny

I needed the zoltan card plus the ones from Claywich which were bugged before patch 1.07. Managed to grab these cards but quest is still active? I've got 100% of the cards now, plus an extra "poor f**king infantry" for some reason? (total of 4)

Does this mean, that the corresponding side quest will also be set to completeted retroactively?
How many Gwent cards do you need officially to get the quest done and the achievement unlocked? Is it 195 (mentioned sometimes) or 199?

Yes, side quest will also be finished - now it is broken as Achievement is. To complete quest you need 119 unique cards.

Top Bottom