Card Collector Indicator?

+
Card Collector Indicator?

I saw this in the patch notes:
"Improves in-game information for Card Collector achievement - adds indicators to show missing cards."

However, I couldn't find said indicators when I opened up the Gwent screen. Has anyone found it?

Me either...
I asked about it too but no answer till now...

Damn, want to find the missing card....:D

i think the pach has not been uploaded yet. maybe in a few days but definetly before hearts of stone. talking about 1.10.

---------- Updated at 05:46 PM ----------

my bad, aparently it seems the pach is live; no idea about the gwent card indicator though :(

Guest 3837211

Asking myself the same.
I think I have found all cards, but the quest "Collect them all" is still open.

Maybe this was about the 4 new leaders that 1.10 put in... Go check your leaders in the Gwynt panel guys.
Maybe those comes with the extention aswell :)

I just unlocked the achievement 10 minutes ago without having those new leaders btw.

Improves in*game information for Card Collector achievement * adds indicators to show missing cards.

So where do you see this indicator in the game?

Can a dev finally answer this one? Where is it supposed to be? Has it been implemented at all?

Yeah I wanna know this to. I have not received finished "collect them all" quest yet even though I have all the Gwent cards (playing on Ps4)
Have scoured through all maps looking for any missing inn keeps/armourers/merchants and seem to have won against all of them also won against all the quest driven Gwent challenges.

Could be bugged.

*scratches head

That's actually an error on our part. We have this indicator in place but only in the dev build. We have not implemented it in the final build. We should've cut it from the changelog. We will try to implement it as soon as possible. Apologies about the confusion.

Guest 3837211

Thanks for clearing this up. I assume we will see it it the next patch.

Card Collector Achievement and Indicator???

Sorry for reposting if this has already been posted (can't find the original thread), but has there been any news about the card collector indicator in patch 1.11? Tried clicking on the Collect Em All quest but nothing happens. What am i missing here

Sorry for reposting if this has already been posted (can't find the original thread), but has there been any news about the card collector indicator in patch 1.11? Tried clicking on the Collect Em All quest but nothing happens. What am i missing here

It hasn't been introduced in 1.11.

Top Bottom