Card collector trophy!

+
Card collector trophy!

Hey guys, I'm trying to platinium this game, but I couldn't get the card collector, probably because I missed some missable card. Is there any way of getting all cards without having to play whith every one all over again? I don't wanna give up on the platinium, but when I think that I have to do it all over again, I kinda do... The other trophy I missed, was based on my choices, but that is an easy one, card collector is the one that bothers me. An tip? Thank you.

Have you talked to all the merchants and innkeepers?
Remember to win the High Stakes tournament and to go to the Rosemary and Thyme to talk to the new innkeeper there after doing the Dandelion's quests.

you dont need to beat all random merchants. After some point even new merchants will only give you items instead of cards. Make sure also to buy the cards from inkeepers or other traders that sell them. But you do need to beat all quest related qwent players. If you missed the white orchad cards you can just fast travel and buy them from the merchant outside of the inn since he sells the same cards that lady inkeeper had. (the only missable from there though is second Foltest card so if you have it dont go back there). Did you beat that guy in Vizima? everybody forgets about him. I think you get the 3rd Foltest card from him.

I probably missed the ealier ones related to missions. I only started really playing gwent, about midgame. I didn't thought there were missable cards. Guess Ill have to do it allover again :\ Unless there's a way of getting them, I'm screwd lol

I probably missed the ealier ones related to missions. I only started really playing gwent, about midgame. I didn't thought there were missable cards. Guess Ill have to do it allover again :\ Unless there's a way of getting them, I'm screwd lol

This isn't really a spoiler...

The main one you can miss is the Bloody Baron. If you complete his questline, you WILL lose the chance to win his Unique Card. So you MUST beat him before finishing his quest. The same goes for Djikstra. Beat them at the earliest opportunity if/when you have the cards you need.

Top Bottom