Card Collector Trophy

+
I found the book and it tells me I have 3 cards missing in skellege, yeah ok but where in skellege?! What's the point if I have to look all over the damn place anyway?! ? Am I missing something?

I found the book and it tells me I have 3 cards missing in skellege, yeah ok but where in skellege?! What's the point if I have to look all over the damn place anyway?! ? Am I missing something?

This! Skellege is a rather big place an only info I get is 4 cards!? Doesn't really help at all.

If it shows 3 skellig it means that there is a Innkeeper/Merchant from who you didn't buy all cards.
I had 3 Skellige and 2 Velen, so I just took this list and visited all to check if I had bought all cards from them.
In Velen the Merchant that I missed previously was because, you need to rescue him from bandits in order for him to show up.

I used this list:
Trader, Woesong Bridge, White Orchard
Innkeeper, Inn at the Crossroads, Velen
Trader, Crow’s Perch, Velen
Quartermaster, Crow’s Perch, Velen
Trader, Midcopse, Velen
Trader, Claywich, Velen
Trader, Lindendale, Velen
Missable: Olivier (innkeeper), Kingfisher Inn, Novigrad
Marquise Serenity (innkeeper), Passiflora, Novigrad
Innkeeper, The Golden Sturgeon, Novigrad
Trader, Seven Cats Inn, Novigrad