Card counter

+
Card counter

I think this might have already been addressed but I'd like to see a card counter so I know how may cards my opponent has left. I'd like a card list to see what cards are available to collect to complete my deck. I want to know if the cards I get will always be something I need, for example I don't want two of the same leader cards or excess cards in the deck. I want to be able to work for the cards I'm looking for and not get bogged down on unnecessary duplicates. I don't mind drawing meaningful cards for other decks along the way. Will the tutorial explain each card or just basic functions .

are you taking about in a game or when making a deck or when view what cards you have. ill talk about each one.

In a game if you hover over each deck it tells how many cards the deck has left the amount of cards your opponent has in on the top of sceen you can count each one.

deck building we have seen little to none on, but I can assume that will we pick a leader and x number of bronze x number of sliver and x number of gold cards we can have In each deck.

I really don't know what you are asking.

Top Bottom