Card Crafting Tutorial & Transmute uses Powder without replacement

+
Card Crafting Tutorial & Transmute uses Powder without replacement

Huhu,
I just did the Card Crafting Tutorial.
Since I hade 3x first light, it suggested that I transmute it to premium.
I was not able to exit the tutorial.
I had 350 powder as end season rewards.
When I clicked transmute, it used 100 of that powder.
After the tutorial finished, this powder was not replaced.
I have 250 powder now.

Is that intentional?
A tutorial should not use up ressouces without the opportunity to opt out. imho.

Cheers

Yeah. I only had 125 powder, and after the forced transmuting of first light I'm only left with 25 :`(

Red-Wyrm;n8597190 said:
But as you can see i already have 4 of those (and can't mill them yet). That pretty much makes me stuck on this challenge
Once you reach level three, you can mill a couple, and then return to complete the challenge.
However, in the meantime, please, report this issue to
Gwent Support.

Ok, update on it.
I'v managed to complete this challange. But in order to complete it, it asked me to transmute card to premium, which used 100 meteorite dust i had, and it didn't gave me that meteorite dust back after challenge. SO basicaly it gave me 50 scraps, but consume 100 dust...
Eh... can i have my dust back plz? I would gladly trade back 5- scraps for 100 dust

Repeatable challange consumes resources (card pieces & meteorite dust)

The bug occurs while doing the last, third, challenge of three about the deck management. While challenge has started it cannot be stopped.
It requires you to create one specified card for the card pieces you own, and have collected globally. It costs 30 pieces. And then it rewards you with 50 pieces for completing that task. But there is also the second part of this quest, when you are forced to create one chosen improved card with meteorite dust. However it won't be given back upon the completion of the task. Doing the challenge the second time, the card I made has disappeared and I was forced to craft it once more with the card pieces. The reward for the challenge was not however given. The second part on the other hand ended displaying information, that there is not enough meteorite dust to craft the improved card.

The problem might be visible mainly in case of Closed Beta players, who can also do these challenges, but have been earlier rewarded with some meteorite dust.

Hope I explained it in details. If you would require some additional information, don't hesitate to reach me.

Yeah, it got me too. There goes my 100 dust from beta testing. I reached out to the Gwent support..

Ran into the same problem here.

Not only that, but I already had a premium clear skies that I didn't want or need, from a keg. So now I have two useless, pointless premiums. Yay.

Yeah I had this problem too... Should I send a ticket to the support or do you think they are aware of that bug and will correct it, sending refund to those who lost powder ?

It can be stopped by alt+F4, that's what I did when I noticed it wanted me to craft a premium without giving me a choice. I will try doing the challenge after I am lvl 3 so I can mill some of the first lights, if it does the same, I'll wait for it to get fixed.

Brenex;n8618450 said:
It can be stopped by alt+F4, that's what I did when I noticed it wanted me to craft a premium without giving me a choice. I will try doing the challenge after I am lvl 3 so I can mill some of the first lights, if it does the same, I'll wait for it to get fixed.

Update:

I tried this again after unlocking milling (thinking it will have you craft a normal card instead of a premium), but it seems after crafting a normal one it wants you to craft a premium as well anyway to finish the challenge. So my question is, do you 100% not get back the 100 powder, or does it happen only for some? Can anyone confirm if they got their powder back for this?

As a side note, after unlocking milling and auto-milling all my spare cards, I had 4 First Lights left, all normal (no premium), and auto-mill wouldn't mill any more, so I think this is a bug, since you should have max 3x of any bronze. I milled more of them manually to get to 2x.

I believe this is a pretty assuredly, almost positively, confirmed bug. Maybe 100%. Definitely more than 95% sure.

Got it also, however the cancel button is clickable but doesn't cancel anything during that tutorial.

Top Bottom